digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

So high-technicaaal

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> New Users Come Here!
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:32 am   Reply with quote

Yeah, so, I was looking for a place to put up my schweet butterfly pics (the resolution on these things is unbelievable!) And I happened to come across digibutter.nerr! I have to say, this is one schweet forum!

And thus did C-Dimentio post in this particular forum, as required - to show that I am indeed a human. A human who wishes to while away the hours of her life before the precious, bleaching glow of her computer screen.

And that's... about... it...

Forgive me, by the way, for the incredibly lame Francis spaz moment there. It felt somewhat obligatory on this forum, however, so I didn't really hesitate to do so at first. Razz

Anyway, I do still enjoy RPing, and... well, perhaps I'll save that for my introductory thread.
Dimension D    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> New Users Come Here!