digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Time Trial, Fast Staff Ghost help

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Mario Kart Wii
jacking off
Small Sammer Guy

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:33 pm   Reply with quote

okay, after you beat a normal ghost, how will you know if you unlocked a Fast ghost?
Because I don't know how many I unlocked (I know I have at least one) and I want to know how you know, in order to unlock Funky and Baby Luigi.
And after unlocking, lets say...4 Fast Ghosts, do I have to do a Grand Prix in order to get Funky? Or do I get him automatically after unlocking the 4 fast ghosts?
Baby Shop    
Mister I
Almaz

HP: 43 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:06 pm   Reply with quote

As far as I know, you have to finish a GP after fufilling the conditions required in order to unlock the stuffs for the Fast ghosts.

I've only beat one (Koopa Cape's ghost is really easy compared to a lot of others, trust me), so...I'm really not a guru on the subject, but that's my current analysis.

In order to unlock a fast ghost, you have to beat the current ghost by 1-6 seconds or something. If the ghost on the track turns to a new name, or the Nin*Name's ghost blows your score out of the water, you unlocked a fast ghost.
Temple of I    
Elzilcho
ohclizlE
Burning Vampire

HP: 94 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:23 pm   Reply with quote

It's tells you after you beat a 'normal' ghost when you go to the table of results.
Other than that, it doesn't tell you.
All I can suggest is looking a FAQs and compare the ghost's times >.<
Well, that's what I did anyway.
Z.I.L.C.H.    
YoshiAngemon
Sammer Guy Pizza Cat

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:16 pm   Reply with quote

When I unlocked Funky, I had to go back to the Title Screen, and when I entered the licence of my Mii (Bo-BoBo), I ended up unlocking Funky. And this was after unlocking a few Fast Staff Ghosts.

jacking off
Small Sammer Guy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:22 pm   Reply with quote

Elzilcho wrote:
It's tells you after you beat a 'normal' ghost when you go to the table of results.

wheres the result table?
Baby Shop    
Elzilcho
ohclizlE
Burning Vampire

HP: 94 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:31 pm   Reply with quote

Small Sammer Guy wrote:
Elzilcho wrote:

wheres the result table?

You know just after you finish a TT race, it says 'You Won' or something similar?
Just after that, it comes up with a 'table' that shows your Top 5 records for that course.
At the bottom of the screen, it'll say something like 'Fast Ghost Data Unlocked!'. This will only appear once =\
Again, I recommend using an FAQ to see if the staff data is 'Fast' or not.
Z.I.L.C.H.    
jacking off
Small Sammer Guy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:34 pm   Reply with quote

Elzilcho wrote:
You know just after you finish a TT race, it says 'You Won' or something similar?
Just after that, it comes up with a 'table' that shows your Top 5 records for that course.
At the bottom of the screen, it'll say something like 'Fast Ghost Data Unlocked!'. This will only appear once =\
Again, I recommend using an FAQ to see if the staff data is 'Fast' or not.

ahh i probably missed it. I'll check a FAQ, thanks
Baby Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Mario Kart Wii