digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Easier way to unlock Jr?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Mario Kart Wii
Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 60 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:33 pm   Reply with quote

There's no way in hell I'm going for one stars on all 100 cc retro things. Many char.s have some other easy way, now please tell me Jr. has a short cut.

And it better not be a huge number of wi-fi battles to win.
PSI and more    
jacking off
Small Sammer Guy

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:37 pm   Reply with quote

As far as I know, its the only way.
And Dry Bowser seems a lot harder, I take that back. He IS HARDER. I'm very glad I got at least one star for 150cc Flower Cup
Baby Shop    
Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 60 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:40 pm   Reply with quote

Small Sammer Guy wrote:
And Dry Bowser seems a lot harder, I take that back. He IS HARDER. I'm very glad I got at least one star for 150cc Flower Cup

I don't want Dry bowser, fortunately.
PSI and more    
Mister I
Almaz

HP: 43 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:42 pm   Reply with quote

Really, it's pretty easy to score stars. Just run good races, use wheelies on straighaways, and stay close to the corners. I've gotten two Triple Stars on 100cc, and I'm only one away from unlocking Jr. in your book. It just takes determination...and playing LOTS of ghosts.

On a totally unrelated subject, has anyone noticed how easy it is to get stars in 150cc? It feels like you just have to get 1st in at least 3 of the races, since the game forces you to have excellent times for 1st with its item-happy AI? I dunno, but I've played two cups I swore I deserved a B on (for narrow victories) and earned a single star on both.
Temple of I    
YoshiAngemon
Sammer Guy Pizza Cat

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:47 am   Reply with quote

Glitz Yoshi wrote:
Small Sammer Guy wrote:

I don't want Dry bowser, fortunately.

You would've wanted ALTERNATE costumes for the characters, and not just the girls. I mean, it would've made sense for Bowser's Dry Form to be an alternate costume, as well as the WarioWare Wario for Wario, and maybe a Dry Bones costume for the Koopa Troopa. It would've made way for two additional racers - Mona and either Penny Crygor OR 9-Volt! GO, DIAMOND CITY!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Mario Kart Wii