digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

The 'Baby' Reasons...
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Mario Kart Wii
Elite Nerr
Francis

HP: 50 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:40 am   Reply with quote

YoshiAngemon wrote:
Just you wait. One of these days, you're gonna hear about some Mario Baby Day-Care Sim

I would not be surprised at all if this is under development. Nintendogs was a huge success. Mario Day Care or Mario Parenting is inevitable.

I can see it being used in High School parenting classes. The DS replaces those babies you have to take home with you. You are not allowed to turn it off, and even when you shut the lid, the DS may start crying. You use the stylus to feed Baby Mario with a spoon. Diaper-changing mini game. The possibliites are endless!
Francis' Fort Garage Sale    
Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 60 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:42 am   Reply with quote

Francis wrote:
YoshiAngemon wrote:
Just you wait. One of these days, you're gonna hear about some Mario Baby Day-Care Sim

I would not be surprised at all if this is under development. Nintendogs was a huge success. Mario Day Care or Mario Parenting is inevitable.

I can see it being used in High School parenting classes. The DS replaces those babies you have to take home with you. You are not allowed to turn it off, and even when you shut the lid, the DS may start crying. You use the stylus to feed Baby Mario with a spoon. Diaper-changing mini game. The possibliites are endless!

That's a waste of the worlds natural resources, you know. We BURN FREAKING COAL TO GET ELECTRICITY, AND WE HAVE TO TURN IT OFF.

But charging it would be JUST like feeding da baby.
PSI and more    
THE BIRTHDAY GIRL
King Harkinian
Burning

HP: 88 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 8:55 am   Reply with quote

Francis wrote:
YoshiAngemon wrote:

But wouldn't the diaper changing game show us Baby Mario, Luigi, Wario, Waluigi, etc.'s PINGAS? This game gets an E10
The King's Chamber    
YoshiAngemon
Sammer Guy Pizza Cat

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 12:27 pm   Reply with quote

I've created a bizarre piece of discussion. (screams like Hank Hill) NOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

Okay, I've had my moment. Still, this is about Mario Kart, not just the Baby Characters' importance. At least Sega doesn't have a reason to create Baby Sonic, or even Baby Tails or Baby Amy.

- Of course, it would be worse, if they made Paramecium Versions of Mario Characters, similar to how Strong Bad and others are depicted in FreePetriDish, USA. That would be disturbing, if we had Mariophage, or Luigicium, Princess Peachamecium, or even Bowsermecium!

How deliciously sexual
Emil
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 12:42 pm   Reply with quote

Plastic Mario wrote:
King Harkinian wrote:
http://www.mariowiki.com/images/7/70/Babydaisykart.PNG
Is it bad that I thought of Malo from LoZ: TP?

That's exactly what I thought. Especially when you look at the front view of the kart, and she's looking to her right.
Green Para-Koopa's Shop    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 2:35 pm   Reply with quote

NEEDS MOAR BABY TOAD, TOADETTE, ROSALINA, FUNKY KONG, DONKY KONG, DIDDY KONG, WARIO, WALUIGI, KOOPA, DRY BONES, AND DRY BOWSER.
Junk shop    
High Priestess Paula
Count_Bleck

HP: 30 MP: 2 Lives: 9

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:30 pm   Reply with quote

Fireice wrote:
NEEDS MOAR BABY TOAD, TOADETTE, ROSALINA, FUNKY KONG, DONKY KONG, DIDDY KONG, WARIO, WALUIGI, KOOPA, DRY BONES, AND DRY BOWSER.
*dies*
Lapin Angelique    
LOL I just lost the game!
Tiptron MKII

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:35 pm   Reply with quote

Maya Fey wrote:
Fireice wrote:
*dies*
*dies* *shot*Damn it! Not again! *shot* Freakin' go away will you! *shot* no...... I'm going crazy....

YoshiAngemon
Sammer Guy Pizza Cat

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:40 pm   Reply with quote

This isn't madness, it's not even Sparta! THIS IS STRONGBADIA!!!!

We don't need ANY Babies of Toad, Toadette, or any of the other characters, and there already IS a Baby Donkey Kong!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Mario Kart Wii