digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Inaccurate Final Times

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Mario Kart Wii
Jr. Troopa
Admiral Bobbery

HP: 15 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:24 pm   Reply with quote

I've noticed that while I've been playing Grand Prix, the time that the computer after me finishes (when I have gotten first place) is sometimes inaccurate. I've seen the computer a bit more than half way on the other side of the course, and when I finish, their time is only about 4 seconds less than mine. There could be a possibilty that they used an item to go faster, but then why would everybody else's be around the person who had 4 seconds less than mine?

I've tried to count manually, to see when a person would finish, and I counted 3 seconds, and then the second place finished. When the final times had come up, it only showed the time to be a few milliseconds after mine.

Has this happened to anyone else out there?
Troopa's Treats    
Fat Tuper
lovegod703

HP: 10 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:42 pm   Reply with quote

Sort of. Not much.
Milton Games    
Lifeless Intellectual
Crappy Shifty Luigi
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:05 am   Reply with quote

I honestly don't care about these innacurate times. Although when I saw a last place racer cross the line to enter the final lap, I expected it to be at least 30 seconds before 11th place, but it was only mere milliseconds. Maybe he used a bullet bill or something while it was calculatin points. Oh an while I was using Dry Bowser Baby Mario was in second, and Baby Peach was in third when I crossed the finish line, and BP passed BM. Yet when the results came up, Baby Mario had 2nd, and I was like WTF?!? So that's my wall of rambling.
The BroBot Market    
Massive Face
Maximillion Face

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:58 am   Reply with quote

I've noticed this to a degree in every MK game, but I have noticed it more in this one.

The book
Light Prognosticus
Vampire

HP: 88 MP: 10 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:08 pm   Reply with quote

Happensto me a lot. It's weird...
Light Prognosticus's Magic Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Mario Kart Wii