digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

god why do I hate this game so much

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Mario Kart Wii
DAT ASS
Arson

HP: 89 MP: 0 Lives: 9

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:36 pm   Reply with quote

Ok, this game is INSANELY horrible. First of all, what the hell is with item *crag*? I could be in first, then get in last place in a matter of 2 seconds, right when I'm at the finish line. what the hell. Second of all, the new items are dumb and overpowered(now the blue shell is the LEAST of my worries). And to top it all of, what the hell is with the Miis? My awesome Mii now sounds like a retarded fat guy because of the horrible voice acting. On top of that, Miis can't race worth a shit. Why, nintendo, why?

*puts up flameshield*
Closed.    
jacking off
Small Sammer Guy

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:40 pm   Reply with quote

I agree with the Miis. Once on wifi I was racing with ELEVEN MIIS. It was so *crag* annoying.
Luckily I kill them all with items.
Baby Shop    
Mandew
Manjew

HP: 99 MP: 8 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:16 pm   Reply with quote

I dislike how it's the least speedy of all Mario Karts D:
Wario Land Shop!    
How deliciously sexual
Emil
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:29 pm   Reply with quote

I'm probably the only one who thinks this, but I really hate how Nintendo is turning Mario Kart into "Mii" Kart. I mean, alright, so they put Mii's in. Ok, I can live with that. Then, what's this? Why are there Mii's in Daisy Circuit? Luigi Curcuit? Every *crag* course? Then, to make it even worse, they even give the Miis their own course! Coconut Mall has nothing to do with Mario whatsoever besides the Pianta picture at the start. To top it all off, every single person on Wi-Fi just HAS to use a Mii with a face that looks very similar to a *crag* Penis!

Whew... I'm done...
Green Para-Koopa's Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Mario Kart Wii