digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Well, they're starting to go out of season.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Digital Butterflies
Cid
Lord Krump

HP: 60 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:16 pm   Reply with quote

For the last eight years, I'm pretty sure you all remember the dominate species of politicalfly, the George Bushafly.

After the George Bushafly went out of season, various species of politicalflys have fought for dominance, including the rare Clintonfly.

Now, it looks like it all boils down to the rare McCainfly and, pictured below, the Obamafly.

Which species will win? The Obamafly or the McCainfly? Well, it's all up to human efforts to keep one of the politicalflys breeding. The Obamafly seems more adaptable to its surroundings, so my bet's on the survival of the Obamafly in the politicalfly landscape, whereas the McCainfly will lose the competition.
The Highwind Goods Store    
Hellza Ballza
Goron Mask
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:00 pm   Reply with quote

The Obamafly will survive and the Hillaryfly will die from starvation.
Some store that sells shit    
Lvl. 97 Butt Whomper
Super SlimeKnight
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:16 am   Reply with quote

I think the awesome CHuckNorrisfly, whose image hasn't been captured, will roundhouse kick its way to dominence.
SlimeKnight's Castle    
bobz
bobzearth42

HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:18 am   Reply with quote

OK, that pic of Hillary is just... scary. D: I WANNA STAB IT.
bobzearth42's Shop    
Jr. Troopa
Admiral Bobbery

HP: 15 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:54 am   Reply with quote

I've also seen myself that Obamafly is capable of surviving in the wilderness. Many fellow scientists have been out to research more abouthte Obamafly, and possibly clone it. After the recent battle with the Obamafly and the Clintonfly, I have not seen the Clintonfly at all. Has she gone extinct?

The McCainfly has been wandering around these parts, but I don't see him that often. I wonder where he is right now....
Troopa's Treats    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Digital Butterflies