digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Oh no *crag*ing way.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Mario Kart Wii
Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 60 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:37 am   Reply with quote

I'll just show you EXACTLY what happened with me on mirror mode, trying to get a star by my wi-fi name.

Luigi circuit: Started off like a god. Normally, at the beginning I'm 12th plac'd because of lucky asses who get bullet bils and stars who just so happen to run over me. Yeah, I dodged a bullet bill, AND a star in one start off. Directly after, I was red shell'd. Happy day. But then, I got tripple red mushrooms and took a shortuct. When I was on the ramp, *lightning'd* But I got more mushrooms, and took more shortcuts, (Because there's two in wee gee circuit) And won anyway.

Moo moo meadows, the booster pannel broke on the first lap. How do I know I didn't mess up? Because everyone else looked like they went up a wooden ramp too. We then drove on the grass as people who didn't use the boster laughed at us. I then got a golden mushroom, and devillishly cut my way across the part with the turns, and the *crag* cows.

Mushroom gorge, I don't know how I did it, but I survived a lighttning bolt in the cave. I was on a mushroom when the lightning came, so I lived. Yay. =D

Toad's factory, I had 45 points now, and one star was in the bag, no.... 3 star was in the bag I did so well. I did epic later on, but I took two blue shells to the face, and I still did good. They forced me into third when it was almost over. A lightning bolt on the mud put me into second place, and directly before I crossed the finish line to get about two star....

I crashed into a green shell on the ground that someone lost on a pow block earlier, (or maybe another lightning bolt)

And I train back to about 7th. I drive in, and I'm waiting for my rank....

Then I got a rank A. This is why I'm not trying to get my mirror stars for a loooooong time. But I goal to get those mirror stars by the end of summer, and I know I will.

Then I want 9001 VR points. :3
PSI and more    
Lifeless Intellectual
Crappy Shifty Luigi
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:40 am   Reply with quote

Just try again. It IS possible to get a triple star rank in a Mirror mode level. [I actually got 3-star rating in Lightning cup on Mirror mode]
The BroBot Market    
Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:51 am   Reply with quote

Bowser II wrote:
Just try again. It IS possible to get a triple star rank in a Mirror mode level. [I actually got 3-star rating in Lightning cup on Mirror mode]
That's because lightning cup is easy as shit. All you have to do is get through mario circuit 3, and the rest is lie.
PSI and more    
Wacko McGoose
Launching Star
Jailed
Jailed

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:32 pm   Reply with quote

I've seen a few players on Wi-Fi VS that had three Stars in their name. Of course, they were all Japanese. Lucky guys, getting MKWii two weeks before North America did...
Wacko's BURNINATED Gag Shop    
How deliciously sexual
Emil
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:05 pm   Reply with quote

Wacko McGoose wrote:
I've seen a few players on Wi-Fi VS that had three Stars in their name. Of course, they were all Japanese. Lucky guys, getting MKWii two weeks before North America did...

Oh hai... I have 3 Stars on everything... Except one. Maybe I should do that today.
Green Para-Koopa's Shop    
Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:19 pm   Reply with quote

Green Para-Troopa wrote:
Wacko McGoose wrote:

Oh hai... I have 3 Stars on everything... Except one. Maybe I should do that today.
[color= green]I wonder if I shoud porpusely try to face you in the next round of the tourney so I can see how good you are. I know I can't win the tourney, because I'm no god, (even if I've gotten 1st two times in a row so far.)

Oh, and I got that star, and a flower cup star. I just have star cup, shell cup, lightning cup and... LEAF cup. I despise leaf cup so much, I have a feeling I'm doomed. [/color]
PSI and more    
Mister I
Almaz

HP: 43 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:23 pm   Reply with quote

He's good. He, Elzilcho, and SSG are freakin' INVINCIBLE.

That, and I funked up two or three times every race. Except for N64 Bowser's Castle, where I just lost. ^^
Temple of I    
Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:26 pm   Reply with quote

Mister I wrote:

That, and I funked up two or three times every race. Except for N64 Bowser's Castle, where I just lost. ^^
I haven't played any of them.... D: But I still haven't lost a single tourney match sumakima Jonsidu is pretty damn good too.
PSI and more    
RAWRRAWRRAWRwithtophatlol
Sumakima Josindu

HP: 50 MP: 9 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:11 am   Reply with quote

Glitz Yoshi wrote:
Mister I wrote:

I haven't played any of them.... D: But I still haven't lost a single tourney match. Sumakima Jonsidu is pretty damn good too.

Thanks. That match was really close. You won by one point. I would have won it all if I wasn't being cragged by items every 5 seconds.

Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:19 am   Reply with quote

Sumakima Josindu wrote:
Glitz Yoshi wrote:
Mister I wrote:

I haven't played any of them.... D: But I still haven't lost a single tourney match. Sumakima Jonsidu is pretty damn good too.

Thanks. That match was really close. You won by one point. I would have won it all if I wasn't being cragged by items every 5 seconds.
I got my share of item crag on the first course thankyou very much. :3
PSI and more    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Mario Kart Wii