digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Well, I finally did it.
Goto page 1, 2  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Mario Kart Wii
RAWRRAWRRAWRwithtophatlol
Sumakima Josindu

HP: 50 MP: 9 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:48 pm   Reply with quote

I now have a star next to my name, and I pulled every win out of my ass to do it. Now, tell me this. How many stars do you have by your name?

Hellza Ballza
Goron Mask
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:31 pm   Reply with quote

0 because theres no way in hell I'm perfecting every cup I race in. Espicially Mirror Mode with it's secretly tougher AI and cluster *crag* courses
Some store that sells shit    
Rayman
fy
Jailed
Jailed

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:11 am   Reply with quote

I got 2. Tomorrow, I'll have 3.

How deliciously sexual
Emil
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:33 am   Reply with quote

I think I've said this like 3 times now... I hope I'm not coming on as a cocky bragger.

But... I have 3.
Green Para-Koopa's Shop    
Elzilcho
ohclizlE
Burning Vampire

HP: 94 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:26 am   Reply with quote

None.
I'm too 'hooked' on online play to give a damn about Grand Prixs.
Z.I.L.C.H.    
Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 60 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:14 pm   Reply with quote

I have four more cups to getting a star, but I'm too lazy.
PSI and more    
LOL I just lost the game!
Tiptron MKII

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:00 pm   Reply with quote

1 but I want two so I'm working on it. I envy those who have 3...-_-;

Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:28 pm   Reply with quote

Fiddlesticks. I have 3 places to go. Shell cup, leaf cup, and lightning cup.

I was always terrible at shell cup, (namely, sherbet land's U-turns on ice are NOT good for fast karts/bikes like what I prefer to use.)

Leaf cup is near impossible for me to get stars on for no reason.

And I'm perfect at lightning cup, but my skill at lightning cup was reversed since it's mirror. D:
PSI and more    
jacking off
Small Sammer Guy

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:02 pm   Reply with quote

I have two, but I hate bragging...
But I haven't played in a while.
Baby Shop    
The Double Duece!
Strong Bad

HP: 99 MP: 4 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:23 pm   Reply with quote

Sloopy King Zant wrote:
0 because theres no way in hell I'm perfecting every cup I race in. Espicially Mirror Mode with it's secretly tougher AI and cluster *crag* courses

Indeed.
Toad House    
Master Shake
Teh Evil Bunnyy!!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:57 pm   Reply with quote

I have 1 right now but I'm going to go work on 2 right now and find a good character combo I like.

Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:55 am   Reply with quote

I have one more cup. Lightning cup, and my rotten luck won't let me have it. You know what happened?

Last race: I'm about to get third, so I could still probably get one star, and I'm about to pass, and ONE MILLISECOND, SOMEONE PASSES ME, AND I GET A STUPID *crag* A.

I've tried mutliple times, and still can't possibly get it. I'm doomed to never get that star. EVER.

I hate blue shells. They just screw over the people who have a bit of rotten luck. Or in my case, *crag* RETARTED LUCK.
PSI and more    
How deliciously sexual
Emil
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:02 pm   Reply with quote

Professor Pennington wrote:
I have one more cup. Lightning cup, and my rotten luck won't let me have it. You know what happened?

Last race: I'm about to get third, so I could still probably get one star, and I'm about to pass, and ONE MILLISECOND, SOMEONE PASSES ME, AND I GET A STUPID *crag* A.

I've tried mutliple times, and still can't possibly get it. I'm doomed to never get that star. EVER.

I hate blue shells. They just screw over the people who have a bit of rotten luck. Or in my case, *crag* RETARTED LUCK.

Maybe you should try Manual Drift... Or, try using a Kart/Bike with Inward Drift. When I raced you, those were the things that kind of held you back.

If you got good with, let's say the Mach Bike, I'm pretty sure you could easily get at least 2 stars on every cup. I mean, you have the skill I think, it's just your craptastic Bike that pulls you away from our "Elite" Club of Ownage.
Green Para-Koopa's Shop    
Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:03 pm   Reply with quote

Green Paratroopa wrote:

Maybe you should try Manual Drift... Or, try using a Kart/Bike with Inward Drift. When I raced you, those were the things that kind of held you back.

If you got good with, let's say the Mach Bike, I'm pretty sure you could easily get at least 2 stars on every cup. I mean, you have the skill I think, it's just your craptastic Bike that pulls you away from our "Elite" Club of Ownage.
But..but..but... I just got three stars on mirror'd lightning cup. Sad
PSI and more    
LOL I just lost the game!
Tiptron MKII

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:13 pm   Reply with quote

Green Paratroopa wrote:

But..but..but... I just got three stars on mirror'd lightning cup. Sad
Wow.... I totally envy you then...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Mario Kart Wii