digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

What equipment/programs should I get? (details inside)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Geek Gear
MYK
Vivian

HP: 10 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:26 pm   Reply with quote

I have been considering starting a techno project, I have good mics on my laptop and my dad has some recording gear that I could borrow, ect.

What I want to know is does anyone here know what equipment I may need to get for making beats and such, or if there are any programs that I could download that could do that task. Thanks in advance for any advice given.

He's that guy.
Merlink

HP: 10 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:35 pm   Reply with quote

For beats you may want a MIDI sequencer and a converter. I reccomend Jazz++ for a sequencer, although I have no idea where you'd find a MIDI converter.
Merland    
Fawful
Fink rat!
Vampire

HP: 5 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:36 am   Reply with quote

Fruity loops, the trial is awesome and the full thing is prabably a blast. It supports plugins too.

Project509
Project509
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:59 pm   Reply with quote

i agree with the message above
Quote:
The Observatory    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Geek Gear