digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Favorite moments vs the AI

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Mario Kart Wii
Blue Eyes wins.
Captain Blue

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:26 am   Reply with quote

I remember in the 100cc mushroom cup or whatever has wario's gold mine, baby peach and waluigi were trying to get ahead of me. At that one last bridge area before the start, I hit waluigi with a green shell and he fell over the edge. I then boosted with the ramp thing and bumped the baby off the edge and into the abyss.

jacking off
Small Sammer Guy

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:50 am   Reply with quote

On Koopa Cape, I threw a green shell at Funky Kong right before the jump in the beginning, and it hit him. He fell afterwards. Then he was catching up, but gets green shell'd again, and I was using a star, and I hit him, he fell again.
Baby Shop    
My soul hurts.
Victor

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:16 pm   Reply with quote

On the retro Bowser's Castle 3, I was Rosalina on a bike (forgotten which one) and Baby Peach was pushing against me. So we both jumped at the same time over one of the small yellow ramps, and as I did a trick, Rosalina stuck her legs out and kicked Baby Peach into the lava.

Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:20 pm   Reply with quote

On Mushroom gourge, I was playing as Rosalina (as always), and I knocked orr Baby Peach, Baby Daisy, Baby Mario, and Baby Luigi during the part with the bouncy shrooms. I was like... Whoa, Rosalina must hate babies. xD;
Junk shop    
OH GOD
Manpersonguything
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:39 pm   Reply with quote

Wario being the asshole he is, he kept bumping into me on N64 bowser castle, then I just stoped as he was about to ram me. Into the lava.
TWEWY Pins    
Si Senor, como te llamos?
~Enemy Controller~

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:57 am   Reply with quote

It was online and I had just used two of my three mushrooms up in the wario gold mine. I was chilling and maxing in first place when a Blue Shell started to cause trouble in my neighborhood. All in all, I dashed out of the way and half the people quit after the race. awesome

Super dtrain24

HP: 5 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:35 pm   Reply with quote

I was behind some computer once, and it was nearing the end. I threw a shell at it and drove right past it to win.
Count Bleck's shop    
The Double Duece!
Strong Bad

HP: 99 MP: 4 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:39 pm   Reply with quote

Two of the CPUs were playing bumper cars in front of me, and I just drove through the middle of them, and they swerved out of control.
Toad House    
Wacko McGoose
Launching Star
Jailed
Jailed

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:59 pm   Reply with quote

There have been so many times at the end of a race, I'm right behind one or more CPU players right at the finish line, and I either Mushroom past them, or nail them with a Triple Green Shells. Even more satisfying is destroying the leader by using a Bullet Bill, and then going right over the finish line after that.
Wacko's BURNINATED Gag Shop    
the coolest dude ever
Super Super-Dimento

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:44 pm   Reply with quote

mine would have to be when i first played the game, i was blown away by its awsome-ness.
The Magic Market!    
Mariofan9

HP: 50 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:04 am   Reply with quote

I'm really not all that sure ...
Maybe the times when they bomb me with less than five Blue Shells. I savour those races.
Shop of Identities    
The Double Duece!
Strong Bad

HP: 99 MP: 4 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:35 pm   Reply with quote

I just had the best moment ever.

I was in last, and I hit everyone with lightning, and I drove forward, and everyone was firing off shells. Everyone was flipping over but me. xD
Toad House    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Mario Kart Wii