digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

What are the rules for cursing around here?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback
Shiaoran
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 3:08 am   Reply with quote

Here's what I think:
As long as you don't offed other members(it's ok to direct offensive stuff to others, like *crag*(the f-word is banned XD) YOU PARIS HILTON, I HOPE YOU ROT IN JAIN AND GET YOUR ASS *cragged*. Unless she becomes a member XD) and don't overuse curses, you're ok.

About the age thing, do you really think 10yo kids don't say 'bad words' on school or in the street? Really? If you do, then open our eyes.
Internet = School, you can do (almost)anything you want and don't be bothered. If it doesn't involve real life possessions or physical(unless the person do something because something you did. You're not responsible for anyone's acts) harm, it's ok.
Mods = Principals, most of the places have them, just like schools. Sometimes you can be overlooked, sometimes they are cool with what you did, sometimes you get a warning, sometimes you get suspended, sometimes you get a ban.
Like in school, stay in the 'cool' between the 'loser'(why would anyone want act like a loser when in the net you can be anyone? Razz) and the 'bully' and you should be fine.

LordCrump10/HIR
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 5:42 am   Reply with quote

Well, that's sound good to me!

Larry Koopa
Sam

HP: 35 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 3:16 pm   Reply with quote

WHY FATHER!! *Chokes* WHY HIM? THE THE. Purple Da- Da- Dino saur
Koop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback