digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

My Administration

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Elections
Cid
Lord Krump

HP: 60 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:49 pm   Reply with quote

I have created a variety of possible cabinet positions to further help digibutter, and stabilize my administration, if I am elected.

Vice President- Goomba will act as a stand-in for me when I'm not around. He'll also bring things to my attention and help better the forum.

Secretary of Defense- This guy will help plan things for the mod force and alert us to any potential threats.

Secretary of Moneyz- The treasurer of the site. Tayl is my current pick.

Secretary of Your Creations- The event organizer and reviewer of artistic material in the Your Creations forums. I'm thinking Orchid for this position.

Secretary of Business Affairs- He'll keep track of digibutter's economy, and report on its activity. He'll also find ways to improve usershops and items. Currently, my choice is Vid Inferno.

This list is not final, but it is here to give you a good idea of where I will take my administration. If you are interested in seeing more of what I have to offer, vote for Cid Highwind- we'll take this place to the stars!
The Highwind Goods Store    
Typhoon
Typhoon™
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:57 pm   Reply with quote

You should keep it all in one topic, mortal, or else you shall start living among the dead...~
Ornaments    
Token Nazi?
Zelnor

HP: 10 MP: 7 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:07 am   Reply with quote

What about a Minister of Education who discusses the rules, the stand of spam and flaming, and tries to make this board a cleaner place to live, possibly with some intellectual discussion or schoolwork help or so ?
Twilit Mall: Zelnor Mart    
Cid
Lord Krump

HP: 60 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:11 pm   Reply with quote

Zelnor wrote:
What about a Minister of Education who discusses the rules, the stand of spam and flaming, and tries to make this board a cleaner place to live, possibly with some intellectual discussion or schoolwork help or so ?

I've considered designing an optional "buddy" or "adoption" system for new members, if they so wish to get help. It would be a sticky'd thread in the Introductions board, and new members could request a mentor, or "buddy," to help guide them around the site, teach them basic information about the site, and to just give them someone to know when they first join.

Help with schoolwork is not that big of an issue for the majority of digibutter right now. A thread in OT, or better yet, requesting help through PMs, would be more efficient than other options for the current state of the site.
The Highwind Goods Store    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Elections