digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Hello folks! My friends! Fellow Mavericks! Democrats!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Elections
Fat Tuper
lovegod703

HP: 10 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:19 pm   Reply with quote

I know many of you dislike me, for reasons that WHY I did the thing(s) that made you dislike me may be unknown to you, but I'm running. All I have to say about this is that I'm making my speech short and sweet.

I'm running for president. If I'm elected, I will do exactly what the Digibutter President is supposed to do. And that is to tell Francis what the people want. And that's just what I'll do. Even if I'm the only one who opposes the idea, I'll still tell Francis. I'll tell him the exact amount of people who want it to happen, the exact amount that don't, and the amount of people who voted. I will do everything I can to make these things happen. If I'm the Digibutter President, you can be sure that Francis will hear your ideas, and that you're safe. Thank you for reading this.
Milton Games    
Fat Tuper
lovegod703

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:35 am   Reply with quote

Bump! I need people to reply. I posted this yesterday and it's already getting drowned. D:
Milton Games    
The Axolotl Sympathist
Geno
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:42 am   Reply with quote

If you were president you'd only try to make us go to Mario Madness... >:U
Geno's Tree    
Fat Tuper
lovegod703

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:55 am   Reply with quote

No I wouldn't, dude. Yeah, I like MM, but I'm not trying to force you guys to go there. I'd like more members, but idc whether or not any of you guys come.
Milton Games    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Elections