digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Abandoned Warehouse
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
Ultimario
Dark Ultimario

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 6

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:57 pm   Reply with quote

Dark Ultimario had instinctively put up his red forcefield right before he was hit. He still took a surprisingly high amount of damage.

"Not...not bad. I think it would be a nice strategy for me to retreat for now, that Star Rod is too powerful for me to beat. Of course, the Star Rod itself is the only reason you even stand a chance...behind that, you're no big threat."

He then simply dissapeared. He would reappear a very far distance away and fully restore himself using items.

He was, for all intents and purposes, now gone from the plot.
Ultimario Mart!    
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 2 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:38 pm   Reply with quote

With a sigh and a swing of the Star Rod, everything that was damaged was restored to normal.

"Kammy... report back to the office, please." Kamrilo spoke into the intercom.
Ammu-Nation!    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play