digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Morimachi Plot - Information and Signups
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:37 pm   Reply with quote

Tayl wrote:
Room for one more? If so, mind reserving me a spot? I'm not sure who I'll be using yet, though...
Final spot reservation get
Junk shop    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:38 pm   Reply with quote

Tsuki wrote:
Bartz Klauser wrote:
I'll join with Archer. However, under combat circumstances, the only real form of offense he has is through tracing sorcery, where he creates a replicate of any weapon he has seen, although his experience with said weapon is not as good when compared to the original wielder's. Would that worK?
Eh, I guess it would work, only if he had an object to use, like a stick.
To facilitate tracing, yeah, he'd need something like that. The only place that he wouldn't require that would be in his Reality Marble, but that's out of the question, since he can't use magic in the town.
The Town of Lix    
Psst...
Die4Less
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 0 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:45 pm   Reply with quote

I have created an entirely new alt for this plot. I actually had his idea for a while, so I'll use it here...
Die4Less Corp.    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play