digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

This game sukkz!
Goto page 1, 2  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Mario Kart Wii
The Ultimate...
Koopakiller

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:36 pm   Reply with quote

Ok, I reserved this game for when it came out, right. I played and played i was obsessed with it. then I got a wii cheat device to help me out for Mario kart wii. then i never played again until today when my friend came over and wanted to play. then he left after a few hours and my cousins came over. they are currently playing with my 6 year old sister. i curse mario kart wii. *crag*.
Koopakiller's Shop    
jacking off
Small Sammer Guy

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:35 pm   Reply with quote

So how did you become to hate the game again...?
Baby Shop    
The Ultimate...
Koopakiller

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:20 am   Reply with quote

Oh, yes sorry for not giving you the info on why. After you play for a LONG time, the game gets boring. And now it is just not appealing to me anymore. But I have to admit, one of my friends and I were OBSESSED with the game. My friend's mom took my friend, my friend's sister, my sister and I on a trip to the Franklin Institute and my friend I were running around there like mad. I even brought Mario Kart Ds along with me. And my friend and I did Ds download play! Then something happened. I don't know why, but I was playing Mario Kart Wii and I Was Either Rosalina or Dry Bowser. ( my 2 mains. ) Then I just stopped playing. No idea why. I never played again. Until yesterday.
Koopakiller's Shop    
How deliciously sexual
Emil
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:22 pm   Reply with quote

Uhh... Good for you?
Green Para-Koopa's Shop    
jacking off
Small Sammer Guy

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:17 pm   Reply with quote

Thats why we gamers stop playing it for a while, and come back to it in like 2 months to enjoy the game again.
Its called relieving the past. or some shit like that.
Baby Shop    
Typhoon
Typhoon™
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:41 am   Reply with quote

Ok, let me just say

I hate mario kart.

it got dull after the 3rd game, seriously
Ornaments    
Count Blumiere

HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:22 am   Reply with quote

what's wrong with Mario Kart Wii? I liked it! But i can see where your coming from. It seems like the game is going for a more casual style what with the wii wheel.

Hellza Ballza
Goron Mask
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:10 pm   Reply with quote

Mario Kart Wii was good during the first 2 months of playing, now it's kinda null.
Some store that sells shit    
The Ultimate...
Koopakiller

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:42 am   Reply with quote

Count Blumiere wrote:
what's wrong with Mario Kart Wii? I liked it! But i can see where your coming from. It seems like the game is going for a more casual style what with the wii wheel.

I use gamecube controller, not the wii wheel. But I got double dash for Christmas, after mario kart wii. Razz
Koopakiller's Shop    
Count Blumiere

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:50 am   Reply with quote

Koopakiller wrote:
Count Blumiere wrote:

I use gamecube controller, not the wii wheel. But I got double dash for Christmas, after mario kart wii. Razz

Try the wiimote and nunchuck combo. It's pretty good for battles but i use the wii wheel for everything. It's your choice.
Double dash is awesome. It was my first mario kart but then my sister sold it at a school fair. Surprised
(Hey i'm in ur sig!)

Fat Tuper
lovegod703

HP: 10 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:24 am   Reply with quote

Overall, I think Double Dash!! was probably the best, but I liked Super CIrcuit the best. I think they should remake it for the DS, sort of like a Mario Kart DS 2.

———————————>awesome
Milton Games    
How deliciously sexual
Emil
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:39 am   Reply with quote

Count Blumiere wrote:
Koopakiller wrote:
Count Blumiere wrote:

Try the wiimote and nunchuck combo. It's pretty good for battles but i use the wii wheel for everything. It's your choice.
Double dash is awesome. It was my first mario kart but then my sister sold it at a school fair. Surprised
(Hey i'm in ur sig!)

It's called the you tag. If you put [ you ] without the spaces, it will show your name if you look at it. Hold your Cursor over it, and it should turn red.

Am I the only one who really likes this game? I mean, I still play it from time to time...
Green Para-Koopa's Shop    
Fat Tuper
lovegod703

HP: 10 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:52 am   Reply with quote

Emil wrote:
Am I the only one who really likes this game? I mean, I still play it from time to time... [/color]
I like it. I just hate like 6 courses because my sister is always choosing those 6, and I never get to play anything else in multiplayer.

———————————>awesome
Milton Games    
Count Blumiere

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:15 pm   Reply with quote

[quote=Emil]
It's called the you tag. If you put [ you ] without the spaces, it will show your name if you look at it. Hold your Cursor over it, and it should turn red.
[/quote]
Wow that's pretty cool so you just [ you ] name [ /you ] in? Lemme try Guest it [/you]
Hey all it did was do my name in red! Embarassed and there's messy tags everywhere! Ha ha! Lemme try Count Blumiere it! Laughing Surprised
Wait is it different depending on which member you are? I think i get the idea now!

The Ultimate...
Koopakiller

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:35 pm   Reply with quote

Count Blumiere wrote:
[quote=Emil]

Wow that's pretty cool so you just [ you ] name [ /you ] in? Lemme try Guest it [/you]
Hey all it did was do my name in red! Embarassed and there's messy tags everywhere! Ha ha! Lemme try Count Blumiere it! Laughing Surprised
Wait is it different depending on which member you are? I think i get the idea now![/quote]

No, i saw my user name when you used the you tag, now try it in ur sig!
Koopakiller's Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Mario Kart Wii