digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Black Market
Shadoo Omega
Super Shadoo™

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:45 pm   Reply with quote

Aw Heck, I'll give it a shot.

Say, can one-a you guys make a good Shadoo Avatar and Signature? Best one gets, erm, lets say, 40 Coins? Maybe 50, I dunno. No less then 40 though. Must be in high quality. Much higher then my Avatar. And I guess the sig could say something like, er, I dunno. Maybe nothing. Maybe make the Signature a .GIF format and have me fading in and out like that one with Dimentio. Also I want the backgrounds of both to be a dark red, and the edges be black, fading together with the dark red, to signify passion. Thats not too much, right? Okay, 50 Coins. Maybe more. I'd do it but I'm too lazy. Maybe if you ignore me long enough I'll do it. Heh. Too bad I don't know anything about Photoshop. I gotta learn.
Shadoo's Badge Shop    
ERECTIN' A DICK
Miku Hatsune
Vampire

HP: 5 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:15 pm   Reply with quote

Is there even a high quality picture of Shadoo?
Anime and Image Shop    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:56 pm   Reply with quote

Miku Hatsune wrote:
Is there even a high quality picture of Shadoo?
Just take Mario, and make him completely black. Do the same for Luigi, Bowser, and Peach. Viola, shadoo in all four forms. :D?
Junk shop    
Carpaccio
Super BLU Spy

HP: 100 MP: 9 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:15 am   Reply with quote

I got interested in computer art when I joined my school's Graphic Arts class. I have been working on colourizing greyscale Weegee in said class, and have used it as a chance to practice image improvement..
Now, you want which forms? I need clarification before I do some custom arts. If you have any problems with me doing this, let me know. Otherwise, I'll be working my best for those 50 coins.
EDIT: Mario's shadow clone for the avatar, with an animated gif of all 4 using their abilities for the sig. This'll be a fun challenge... Don't you think?
EDIT 2: come on, I know for a fact you're online; check your PMs. Real nice ignoring this and your messages.
Sigil Securities    
Shadoo Omega
Super Shadoo™

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:44 pm   Reply with quote

Yeah yeah yeah. All sounds good. Avatar should be Shadoo Mario, I love the sig idea, stick with it. Sounds like it'll be worth the 50. Post it in here.

EDIT: I feel I've waited long enough. Dropped to 40 Coins. I'm also trying to save up.

EDIT: Just forget it. If you've already made one or got far into it I guess just post it. I'll get back to you eventually.
Shadoo's Badge Shop    
Carpaccio
Super BLU Spy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:46 pm   Reply with quote

I just gotta shrink the avatar, and then it'll be up tomorrow, and then it'll be a week until I can use UnFREEz again, for the sig. It'll be 4 images so there's no trouble with animation syncing, k?
Sigil Securities    
Shadoo Omega
Super Shadoo™

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:21 pm   Reply with quote

Well alright. I suppose I could use it elsewhere anyways, like other forums and such.
Shadoo's Badge Shop    
Carpaccio
Super BLU Spy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:54 pm   Reply with quote

Hey I'm here using my laptop with UnFREEz! I will work on it after I get my short story done, so this'll take no time!
EDIT: testing avatar. It's almost done, just testing to see if I need to resize. k? k.
EDIT: check these images out.

[img=http://imageshack.us/thumbnmail.png]
Sigil Securities    
Carpaccio
Super BLU Spy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:36 am   Reply with quote

Sorry, gotta bump. I need feedback.
Sigil Securities    
lightening
Anti-Guy
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:59 am   Reply with quote

Carpaccio wrote:
Sorry, gotta bump. I need feedback.
...Shadoo left Digibutter, if you didn't notice, so I'm the only feedback you'll get...

....Ummm, I think that there should be a touch less black alone the borders of the image, and more red...
...And also, you will be getting your payment through me, since he the avatar it for his other site...
~White Shy Guy

Carpaccio
Super BLU Spy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:11 pm   Reply with quote

That's well and good then. I can't edit the image, though. Not from here, anyway.
Sigil Securities    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Black Market