digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Creepy Steeple Images Request.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Black Market
Shadoo Omega
Super Shadoo™

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:02 pm   Reply with quote

I want to do a little project (Or rather a cupple) on the Creepy Steeple from PM TTYD. So here's the deal; You give me pictures of every place around the Creepy Steeple (As in screenies of every room [more then one if room is too large, such as the first room or the staircase] and the outside, all the rooms inside the well, and behind CS). I'll pay you 20 Coins, up to 30-40 if I'm REALLY impressed (Which won't be hard, just screen shot every last part of the entire Creepy Steeple area, pretty much what I'm asking.). Try to get the shots of the first room WITHOUT all the Boos (Like before you open the box with the 200 Boos). It's best if you shoot em' yourself. Maybe even 50 coins. I know, probably not worth it. But, whatever. I don't care.

Oh, and I want the upper level of the first room, too. I don't care if Mario and his buddies are in it. Try to hurry if you decide to take this on before I just make a new file and just take my own actions.
Shadoo's Badge Shop    
ERECTIN' A DICK
Miku Hatsune
Vampire

HP: 5 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:00 am   Reply with quote

Does scanning a detailed map of it work?
Anime and Image Shop    
Shadoo Omega
Super Shadoo™

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:09 am   Reply with quote

I don't care. Just as long as I have solid images of the architecture and texture of the entire place.
Shadoo's Badge Shop    
Fat Tuper
lovegod703

HP: 10 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:21 am   Reply with quote

Only 20 coins? I wouldn't do this job anyway, but what you're requesting is worth at least 50.

———————————>awesome
Milton Games    
Shadoo Omega
Super Shadoo™

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:02 pm   Reply with quote

Yeah It was pretty much gonna be 50. I would give 20 is it wasn't vary descriptive. I'm kinda poor, especially when I think of myself compared to Ulti.

EDIT: Just forget it.
Shadoo's Badge Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Black Market