digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Hihi! ^_^

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Introductions and I'm Backs
Mimi-chan

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:53 pm   Reply with quote

Hi I'm Lulu! I got here when I was obsessing over SPM...and this is totally hi-technicaaal...so yah I'm really liking it here! Let's see...I am a major otaku. I love anime and video games. Hmm games i enjoy...legend of zelda, animal crossing, super smash bros...and some more, but i could go on for days. Some anime i like includes the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya, shugo chara, chobits....etc...so yah! That's me.

Crappiest Animator ever.
Chaos-Stev-0

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:49 pm   Reply with quote

Welcome welcome WELCOME TO THE SITE FULL OF BACON, FAIL, SANK, EXPLOSIONS, FAIL, NERRS, DIGIS, BUTTERFLIES, ME AND MY SEXY SELF, AAAAND WIN! Otherwise known as 4chan's second best friends wife's pet dog's owners lil' brother's teacher's friend, Digibutter!

Please, we'd appreciate it if ya stick around 'ere.

Also, you like Haruhi, so that gives you cool points from my side.
Shop of Stev-0    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Introductions and I'm Backs