digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Another Sig Request

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Black Market
Shadoo Omega
Super Shadoo™

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:04 pm   Reply with quote

I guess I need two Sigs now. I need another for my website's forums, you know, the site in my sig. The banner I made is crap. So, pretty much a Banner/Signature request actually. Make it look good and say "Paper Fields", of course. And make the background red and black, whichever way you make that happen. I'll give, erm, 30 Coins for this one I guess. Maybe more, as usual.

I'm too laze to do learn Photoshop so I pay people to do my dirty work.
Shadoo's Badge Shop    
lightening
Anti-Guy
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:33 pm   Reply with quote

...If anyone continues with this, I will pay them 15-45 coins depending on the quality of the signature...
...I would prefer a Paper Mario-esque stylized writing of "Paper Fields, with a variety or paper Mario characters in the background (including enemies) in the Field area in TTYD...
~White Shy Guy

Carpaccio
Super BLU Spy

HP: 100 MP: 9 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:35 am   Reply with quote

Anti-Guy wrote:
"Paper Fields, with a variety or paper Mario characters in the background (including enemies) in the Field area in TTYD...

I see no closing quotemark.
Sigil Securities    
lightening
Anti-Guy
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:50 am   Reply with quote

Carpaccio wrote:
Anti-Guy wrote:
"Paper Fields", with a variety or paper Mario characters in the background (including enemies) in the Field area in TTYD...

I see no closing quotemark.
...Happy?...
...=\...
~White Shy Guy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Black Market