digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

maniacman : derail/spam
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Court Backup

Guilty or Not?
Guilty
100%
 100%  [ 3 ]
Not Guilty
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

oar
Super Maiq the Liar

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:15 pm   Reply with quote

Guilty, reasons were pretty much stated above.
Tamriellic Titles    
Lifeless Intellectual
Crappy Shifty Luigi
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:55 pm   Reply with quote

Fat Tuper wrote:
Anti-Guy wrote:
...So becuase he keeps on doing it, he should get LESS punishement?...
...You think THAT will make him stop being annoying, no...

...banning on the other hand, could work quite nicely...
~White Shy Guy
I'm not saying he should get less punishment. I'm saying that because the mods jailed him AND striked him TWICE all for the same post, they should relax here and let it go for this post. I mean, it's totally unfair to strike twice AND jail him all for one post.

———————————>awesome
*sigh* What happened at the other post and what happened this time are 2 TOTALLY seperate things. You need to get your facts straight and NOT POST IRRELEVANT INFORMATION! He will get striked for this post because he DERAILED the topic. GUILTY!

Oh, by the way, rulebreakers do not get the benefit of the doubt.
The BroBot Market    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:07 pm   Reply with quote

Fat Tuper wrote:
Anti-Guy wrote:
...So becuase he keeps on doing it, he should get LESS punishement?...
...You think THAT will make him stop being annoying, no...

...banning on the other hand, could work quite nicely...
~White Shy Guy
I'm not saying he should get less punishment. I'm saying that because the mods jailed him AND striked him TWICE all for the same post, they should relax here and let it go for this post. I mean, it's totally unfair to strike twice AND jail him all for one post.

———————————>awesome
Actually, it's done IRL too, and I'm simply comparing.

If one were to rob a store and commit murder and arson at the same time, they'd be charged with three separate charges. The judge isn't gonna let him go because it isn't unfair. And other experiences shouldn't affect anything in law. It might, but it shouldn't. That's a separate case, this is it's own case.

Oh, by the way, it's been said that for some reason, the report wasn't filed out right or something.

ad hominem, my friend. Possibly one of the greatest fallacies one could use. I'd recommend not using it.
The Town of Lix    
Fat Tuper
lovegod703

HP: 10 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:11 am   Reply with quote

^I know that, but Digi isn't real life. On Digi, people don't get 2 strikes and a jailing all for one post, no matter how many different things they did in that one post. They only get one strike or jailing. (unless they're maniacman)

———————————>awesome
Milton Games    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:00 pm   Reply with quote

So where would Digi get it's inspiration for a court system, then? Usually, it's counted under one charge, delivered as a single strike. Oh, you get a strike and jailing if you are proven Guilty in Court, and some other jazz adds to that, too. I think it's if you don't have enough coins.

In case you weren't paying attention in that other thread, the only reason he got that second strike is because something went funny in the striking system, meaning the report didn't go in it.

According to your logic, then, if I were striked for one post twice, and then I made a raiding suggestion, and spammed heavily, I shouldn't be struck because it's unfair that I was struck twice? That's pretty much what you're saying, and I think much of Digi will agree with me, saying that it deserves no impact in this case.

Stop playing in other events that are unrelated to this. It does not further his case, and only acts as a disruption to the current case. Usage of a defendant's or your opponent's past history in any form of argument isn't a good idea, too.
The Town of Lix    
Fat Tuper
lovegod703

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:59 pm   Reply with quote

Bartz Klauser wrote:
According to your logic, then, if I were striked for one post twice, and then I made a raiding suggestion, and spammed heavily, I shouldn't be struck because it's unfair that I was struck twice? That's pretty much what you're saying, and I think much of Digi will agree with me, saying that it deserves no impact in this case.
Look, I was just saying that imo, he shouldn't be striked. I didn't mean to piss you off so much. And that is nothing like what I'm saying. What I'm saying is that the mods COULD be lenient here, because of the screwup in the system that got him 2 strikes and a jailing. I'm not even remotely close to saying they have to, which is what you're inferring that I'm saying.

WHat I said is that they could spare him ONE strike because of 2 strikes and a jailing rather than one strike. What you said I was saying is that they should spare him EVERY FUTURE strike he gets because of only 2 strikes.

I'm not even going to argue further because this isn't even something to argue about. I was just merely suggesting something and then all of you guys throw a shitstorm of bitching out on me, so I'm done here.

———————————>awesome
Milton Games    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:10 pm   Reply with quote

You call this a shitstorm of bitching? Oh, wait till you start debating. Shitstorms go for about six pages long, in my books.
The Town of Lix    
Fat Tuper
lovegod703

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:18 pm   Reply with quote

It's not just you.

———————————>awesome
Milton Games    
Lifeless Intellectual
Crappy Shifty Luigi
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:31 pm   Reply with quote

Fat Tuper wrote:
Bartz Klauser wrote:
Look, I was just saying that imo, he shouldn't be striked. I didn't mean to piss you off so much. And that is nothing like what I'm saying. What I'm saying is that the mods COULD be lenient here, because of the screwup in the system that got him 2 strikes and a jailing. I'm not even remotely close to saying they have to, which is what you're inferring that I'm saying.

WHat I said is that they could spare him ONE strike because of 2 strikes and a jailing rather than one strike. What you said I was saying is that they should spare him EVERY FUTURE strike he gets because of only 2 strikes.

I'm not even going to argue further because this isn't even something to argue about. I was just merely suggesting something and then all of you guys throw a shitstorm of bitching out on me, so I'm done here.

———————————>awesome
First, let me congratulate Bartz for winning this mini-debate.

Now, the real bitching begins.

ANGER TIME!
First off, WHERE DO YOU GET OFF DEFENDING A CRIMINAL, FATASS TUPER? I'M SICK AND TIRED OF YOUR BITCHING ABOUT ONE *crag* COURT TOPIC THAT HAS NO FURTHER DISCUSSION! This whole "He shouldn't be fined for this one because of some glitch happening in ANOTHER topic." THAT IS *crag* BULLSHIT! WHAT HAPPENS THERE STAYS IN THERE! HE IS GUILTY!

END OF TOPIC, ALL DEBATE CEASES HERE!

The BroBot Market    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Court Backup