digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Strong Bad : Suggesting a raid.
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Court Backup

Guilty or Not?
Guilty
100%
 100%  [ 2 ]
Not Guilty
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Author Message
oar
Super Maiq the Liar



Joined: 23 May 2007
Posts: 17919

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0



PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:14 pm   Reply with quote

Crappy Shifty Luigi wrote:
Guilty. Even joking about raiding is a strikable offense.

This. Francis clearly stated to you all that "joking about raiding" is just as bad as planning a raid.

If somebody new, or the person who was jokingly being plotted against, saw this, would they think it was a joke?
Back to top
Tamriellic Titles    
maniacman
Charlie The Unic0rn



Joined: 01 Feb 2009
Posts: 280
HP: 10 MP: 10 Lives: 0



PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:31 pm   Reply with quote

Yep, because it was plotting against ME! I think of it as a joke! I say he is not guilty because he was joking AND it was against me!
Back to top
   
Lifeless Intellectual
Crappy Shifty Luigi
Dead
Dead


Joined: 12 May 2007
Posts: 2619

HP: 0 MP: 4 Lives: 0



PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:13 pm   Reply with quote

Charlie The Unic0rn wrote:
Yep, because it was plotting against ME! I think of it as a joke! I say he is not guilty because he was joking AND it was against me!
You are wrong on two different levels.

A: It's a strikable offense if it was joking, NO MATTER WHAT!

B: It's a strikable offense if it was AIMED at someone.

So GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL, MANIACMAN, THAT IF IT WAS JOKING, IT WILL BE STRIKED, AND IF APPEARED BEFORE COURT, WILL BE FOUND GUILTY!!!!
Back to top
The BroBot Market    
RaveRaze
Mana7
Dead
Dead


Joined: 30 Jun 2008
Posts: 6987

HP: 0 MP: 2 Lives: 0



PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:50 pm   Reply with quote

Maig the Liar wrote:
Crappy Shifty Luigi wrote:
Guilty. Even joking about raiding is a strikable offense.

This. Francis clearly stated to you all that "joking about raiding" is just as bad as planning a raid.

If somebody new, or the person who was jokingly being plotted against, saw this, would they think it was a joke?
Source please

also

Quote:

Raids

Raids/Forum Wars are considered any attempt by members of this community to attack another forum by spamming, flaming, or hacking it. This is, obviously, a shame to our community, and provides incentive for future flame or forum wars from other communities.
Back to top
Choco's    
Token Nazi?
Zelnor



Joined: 01 Jul 2007
Posts: 6425

HP: 10 MP: 7 Lives: 1



PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:38 am   Reply with quote



EDIT:
http://cursive8.webs.com/me%20with%20my%20glasses%20off.bmp

Someone sprite that onto Sal Manella, pls.

SON OF EDIT: Oh, wait, I thought maniacman wanted to suggest I raid. I pull back my objection, it's not worth it if I can't riff on the noob.
Back to top
Twilit Mall: Zelnor Mart    
Fat Tuper
lovegod703



Joined: 06 May 2008
Posts: 5515

HP: 10 MP: 6 Lives: 0



PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:40 am   Reply with quote

Crappy Shifty Luigi wrote:
Charlie The Unic0rn wrote:
Yep, because it was plotting against ME! I think of it as a joke! I say he is not guilty because he was joking AND it was against me!
You are wrong on two different levels.

A: It's a strikable offense if it was joking, NO MATTER WHAT!

B: It's a strikable offense if it was AIMED at someone.

So GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL, MANIACMAN, THAT IF IT WAS JOKING, IT WILL BE STRIKED, AND IF APPEARED BEFORE COURT, WILL BE FOUND GUILTY!!!!
You're REALLY pissed off, today, aren't you?

覧覧覧覧覧>awesome
Back to top
Milton Games    
Display posts from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Court Backup
All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group