digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

A land far away (sign ups)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
cool
Lord Bob
Vampire

HP: 61 MP: 8 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:11 pm   Reply with quote

I have an idea for an RP, and I'd really hate to let it waste away, so here we go.
It is set in the far away land of Heraldia, where magic did not develop, and technology did not go much further past medieval stuff. The reason for that is it is impossible for either to exist in this land. It is ruled by Queen Gestalda, who was widowed after her husband died of a rare heart disease, leaving her grief stricken. For the most part, the land is peaceful, but there are minor problems here and there.
There are two characters that will be the focus of this: A ruffian named Sarith Baldrax, and the princess of the land, Jenith Gestalda.
Sarth is a sort of cheat. He lies to trick people out of their money, often unsuccessfully. Very often.
Jenith hates her life as a princess, and often tries to sneak away from the castle, and is about as successful as Sarith when he tries his tricks.
The focus will shift between these two characters at first, but when they meet, that will stop.

A note on magic and technology:
Technology and magic are not allowed. Technology brought into Heraldia will immediately stop functioning. As for magic, a magic user would be able to sense his or her ability to use magic, but any attempts to do so would end in failure. There is no way of knowing the use of magic is impossible unless told or through personal experience.

And now, the sigining part. You may choose with whom you and/or your characters will start with. One person may not start with both people.
With Sarith:
Pommy

With Jenith:
Ferus Astrum
Ashitaka

Last edited by Lord Bob on Fri May 01, 2009 8:22 pm; edited 3 times in total
NON BANNER    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:33 pm   Reply with quote

I'll sign up Ferus Astrum, or a variant of him, up with Jenith. Namely, a member of the Elite Guard of Heraldia.

A notable difference about him is that he doesn't have the ability of Forge here. This means that he can't turn his longsword into a claymore and all that jazz. In return for this, however, I've decided to give him one of the following:

a) A variety of weapons, coming in parts that he can attach to a standard haft to make a weapon. Namely: a quarterstaff(with a scythe and spearvariant), a shortsword(There also is a longsword variant), an axe(with a poleaxe variant). This, alongside a shield strapped to his back.
The Town of Lix    
Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:59 pm   Reply with quote

I'll sign up Pommy with with Sarith, as one of the guys who lives with him. Since Pommy is a guy who isn't really based around magic, he really won't need too many changes. Just a question:Are non-humans allowed?
Hell    
cool
Lord Bob
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:21 pm   Reply with quote

Tails Doll wrote:
I'll sign up Pommy with with Sarith, as one of the guys who lives with him. Since Pommy is a guy who isn't really based around magic, he really won't need too many changes. Just a question:Are non-humans allowed?

Non-humans are allowed, but Sarith lives alone.
NON BANNER    
Tails Doll

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:22 pm   Reply with quote

Lord Bob wrote:
Tails Doll wrote:

Non-humans are allowed, but Sarith lives alone.
Well, if that's the case, then Pommy's just going to hang out with him.
Hell    
cool
Lord Bob
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 8:05 pm   Reply with quote

I would rather this didn't die before it even gets started.
NON BANNER    
DarkBlueAce
Ashitaka

HP: 99 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 8:21 pm   Reply with quote

I'd like to sign up Ashitaka with Jenith, I haven't decided what his connection to her is yet, but suggestions would be nice. He will mainly be using his sword in this.
DarkBlueAce's Shop    
cool
Lord Bob
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 8:23 pm   Reply with quote

Ashitaka wrote:
I'd like to sign up Ashitaka with Jenith, I haven't decided what his connection to her is yet, but suggestions would be nice. He will mainly be using his sword in this.

Well, he doesn't have to be connected. He could just be a visitor.
NON BANNER    
Tails Doll

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:42 pm   Reply with quote

Bump.
Hell    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play