digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

When will I be activated?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> New Users Come Here!
Eek, a bug!
Jabble

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 11:14 am   Reply with quote

I been waiting for some time now, and I don't know if anyone is wiling to help.

Elite Nerr
Francis

HP: 50 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 3:46 pm   Reply with quote

You appear to be the same person as The Orange Marsupial aka Bachzesutri who "left" today
Francis' Fort Garage Sale    
Eek, a bug!
Jabble

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 8:30 am   Reply with quote

Francis wrote:
You appear to be the same person as The Orange Marsupial aka Bachzesutri who "left" today

Damn. Well, can I please pose as another character? People hated Bachi, so if I'm Jabble, I could be another dude. PLEASE?!?! I WON'T ACT LIKE A NOOB!!!!

You mods, I am good now!
iamnowgood

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 6:30 pm   Reply with quote

Dude, they can check I.P. addresses!
If they couldn't, do you think Mr.Nice and Iamnowgood wouldn't have gone through? Mr.Nice, Iamnowgood, and Maniacman are all the same... But some how Mr.Nice and Maniac both got hacked... I WANT THROUGH PLEASE! I AM SORRY FOR CAUSING TROUBLE! (and Bachi, I was laughed at before you! Everyone said I was the new "Yoshifan12"! Who is that anyway? They laughed at me because of Tito and they started saying I scammed them giving them coins and making them give the coins back! That only happened with Tito who gossiped about it! They even made fun of THAT!)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> New Users Come Here!