digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Ready to come in and enjoy posting here.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Introductions and I'm Backs
fox with nine big tails
ancara

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 10:16 pm   Reply with quote

Hi there, the name's Ancara, and i've gotten interested in joining this forum (found it from a post in another forum linking to it).

Ya see, I'm quite the Mario fanatic (ask me just about anything about the little plumber and I can tell ya the correct answer), and also am a very skilled gamer (I DARE you to try to beat me at Tetris >:3 ).

As my siggy also suggests, I also happen to have an RP character, also named Ancara(figured it'd be easy to use the same name for the username Razz ). I may do a little RPing with him while here.

Anyways, I hope I can be allowed as a full-time member to this forum. It'd be awesome if I can.

Oh, and before I get to waiting to see how things go for me joining, I plan on out-doing Francis on getting the best butterfly in the forum. That's right, I will out-do you Francis, mark my words.

Anyways, imma go do stuff while I wait to see if I can join or not. See you guys then. :3

Carpaccio
Super BLU Spy

HP: 100 MP: 9 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 10:37 pm   Reply with quote

Carpaccio's the name.
Yeah, um, hi, watch out for [ you] tags(scroll over: Guest), and feel free to post anywhere. Sanity is to be left at the doors next time, and any question at all about Mario, you can answer?

Last edited by Super BLU Spy on Tue May 19, 2009 12:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Sigil Securities    
See?
Popple

HP: 99 MP: 8 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 12:39 am   Reply with quote

You dare to challenge me to a game of tetris?

Shrewd, yet confident.

Fine then, I will defend my honor on this field of war!
Popple's Secret Hideout    
Token Nazi?
Zelnor

HP: 10 MP: 7 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 1:20 am   Reply with quote

What are the names of the people who held the eight wands in the original Super Mario ? Wait, I think I just mashed three questions together...

If you have any questions about the mechanics of the forum, go to the Support or Feedback forums, where a couple of guide and question topics are stickied.

Remember not to take the internet and people too seriously and to question all portrayed facts. Also, we're all grammar nazis to an extend here, but that has died down a bit.

Best of fun in the forums !
Twilit Mall: Zelnor Mart    
TooManyToasters
Paper_Waluigi

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 6:11 am   Reply with quote

You seem nice enough. Welcome to Hell. ФֻФ
asdf    
God of Retro (apparently)
MattTheSpratt

HP: 34 MP: 4 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 6:58 am   Reply with quote

So you say you can answer any question about the Mario universe?
Okay...who is the mother of Bowsers' eight children?
Questions aside, welcome. I'm the resident Scot and retro demigod (whatever the hell that means).
You'll have an awful job catching a better butterfly than Francis, and besting myself at Alexey Pajitnov's legendary puzzle game.
TheSprattStore    
Carpaccio
Super BLU Spy

HP: 100 MP: 9 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 8:35 am   Reply with quote

Zelnor wrote:
What are the names of the people who held the eight wands in the original Super Mario ? Wait, I think I just mashed three questions together...

If you have any questions about the mechanics of the forum, go to the Support or Feedback forums, where a couple of guide and question topics are stickied.

Remember not to take the internet and people too seriously and to question all portrayed facts. Also, we're all grammar nazis to an extent here, but that has died down a bit.

Best of fun in the forums !
Fix'd fo' real, dawg.
Sigil Securities    
Hellza Ballza
Goron Mask
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 4:49 pm   Reply with quote

You'll fit in JUUUUUUUUST fine with everyone else that came here saying the same thing and then leaving.

Enjoy your stay.
Some store that sells shit    
Shadoo Omega
Super Shadoo™

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 5:44 pm   Reply with quote

Goron Mask wrote:
You'll fit in JUUUUUUUUST fine with everyone else that came here saying the same thing and then leaving.

Maybe you guys should stop scaring them all away then.
Shadoo's Badge Shop    
Crappiest Animator ever.
Chaos-Stev-0

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:21 pm   Reply with quote

WELCOME! The name's Stev-0. Don't touch my heater, or else.

Enjoy your stay here at Digi-ass, and PLEASE, do STAY.
Shop of Stev-0    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Introductions and I'm Backs