digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Well, I'm around.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Introductions and I'm Backs
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 10:57 pm   Reply with quote

You know how I am. I'm having trouble being dutifully active on this site. But I will be checking this place for a while, as much as I can, and actually posting sometimes. So I'm kind of active again, you could say. One reason I'm checking is also to see the progress of the site Francis has been working on. Also, I don't want to totally disconnect from Digibutter entirely... not yet, anyway. I don't hate this place, and I haven't 'given up' on it or anything, but I'm really hoping for much better times ahead. Anyway, just wanted to say hi to everyone, since you'll be seeing me around. <3
Dimension D    
Flavio
Vampire

HP: 4 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:45 am   Reply with quote

Haven't you said this about fifty *crag* times and then you leave like two posts later?
R!T!E!M! A store of pure win    
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:48 am   Reply with quote

Flavio wrote:
Haven't you said this about fifty *crag* times and then you leave like two posts later?

This isn't an official 'hi, I'm promising to be on a lot more now' thread. It's a fact (that I just mentioned and acknowledged) that I've had trouble staying active on this site, but I don't think it hurts to say that I'll actually be around at least for a little while. And I don't promise anything, though I predict that I'll be around longer this time than I have before, since I'm not super busy atm. You can be as skeptical as you like, though, I don't mind.
Dimension D    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Introductions and I'm Backs