digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

suicide attempt failed

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> General Discussion
jacking off
Small Sammer Guy

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:54 pm   Reply with quote

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?rn=3906861&cl=13762322&ch=4226714&src=news

wow i never thought this was possible.

well, possible only on TVs.

to those who didn't watch the thing, a woman tries to commit suicide by laying on the train track. the train passes through her. she is okay.
:O
Baby Shop    
prince kamoro

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:30 pm   Reply with quote

No way! How is that even possible?!?

Elite Nerr
Francis

HP: 50 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:52 pm   Reply with quote

If it was a suicide attempt, why would you laydown between the rails like that? Seems more like a thrill-seeker to me.
Francis' Fort Garage Sale    
oar
Super Maiq the Liar

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:32 am   Reply with quote

Francis wrote:
If it was a suicide attempt, why would you laydown between the rails like that? Seems more like a thrill-seeker to me.

Especially considering that every time someone has been tied up to a train track on TV, they've been tied perpindicular to the rails.

Not attempted suicide there. It's like trying to hang yourself and not tieing the other end of the rope.

Judging by the fact that she got up and walked away afterwards, she wasn't exactly doing it to die IMO.
Tamriellic Titles    
Master of Puppets...
The Chaos Heart

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 22

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:11 pm   Reply with quote

I doubt it was a suicide attempt. If she really wanted to kill herself, she would have been more distraught after not being hit. Further more, I believe it's common knowledge that lying on the rails is the ONLY way you can get run over while lying down.

Most likely an adrenaline addict.
Dimension C    
jacking off
Small Sammer Guy

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:45 pm   Reply with quote

the title said suicide attempt failed so i just wrote what it said.

or its that Yahoo is stupid.
Baby Shop    
Carpaccio
Super BLU Spy

HP: 100 MP: 9 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:46 pm   Reply with quote

I read in an old issue of Stuff that there was this one guy who napped on a train track because it was quiet at the time. A train passed over him. Straight over, and no injury to his body. He slept through the whole thing, apparently.
Sigil Securities    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> General Discussion