digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

The Great Battle!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
BONECHILL
YoshiGenoBonechill

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:24 pm   Reply with quote

These next few pages may shock you. A great, ancient battle has been fought throughout the land. The battle raged for centuries, and many lives were claimed, but eventually the rest will see the better(And I know that's from ultimate showdown).Our story will start off with our hero.....
__________________CHAPTER 1-1________________________________
The beggining of the end?
Hello. This is the beggining of the story. This is where I will introduce the hero, Me.

I am an orphan. I do not know my parents. I have made a few friends from Nintendo though. And I also have gained there powers. I can use Genos abbilites (I.E Geno whirl, any of his attacks) I can transform into a Dark Blue Yoshi, and speak yoshi in my human form. And, I can transform into Bonechill. A different Yoshi and The Real Geno acompanies me. The real Bonechill gave me his abbilites to transform into a (seperate spirtual form) and, have a second and third forms that nobody else has (lolz) Now, I know I have a lot of abbilities, but hey, im the hero..and...u can't have the abbilites that I have..but...YOU CAN HAVE POWERS THAT U MADE UP TOO!

THATS RIGHT! YOU HAVE THE POWER TO MAKE UP YOUR OWN CHARECTERS AND ABBILITES! I WILL BE PLAYING THE HERO/NARATOR. CHOOSE YOUR PATH, CHARACTER AND ABILITES. NO MORE THEN THE ABILITES I HAVE. AT THE END OF THIS WEEK, i will be done accepting characters. until then cya then! then, the real story begins..DUN DUN DUN!

around the yoshi stone
prince j'rata gaudin

HP: 10 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:36 pm   Reply with quote

(you know, there is a geno here already, i dont think he'd accompany you, also doesnt sound much like a piece of the story, sounds like some gimmicky choose your own adventure, but what the hell, i'll join)
I am prince j'rata, the prince of the gaudins. our rivals are the carnivorous gaudies, the occupants of the labyrinth. I have came here to find land away from the floating island for our group.
(this is sort of a background story to set up a plot for me.)
I have 3 abilities:
Dice, in which i slice people with my dicer
firaga, in which a burst people into flames
and thundaga, in which i cast lightning onto my enemies
I am on NO side, it was sheer luck I ran into yoshigenobonechill
(as i said this isnt part of the story yet, just an introduction to my character)
(also you should try bumping atleast once a day to keep it alive till then if no one says anything here)
balrog's suitcase of stuff    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play