digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Super Jump Punch - Luigi

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Oekaki (beta)
Sawhit Threwit!
MarioMario
Vampire

HP: 20 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:20 am   Reply with quote

Super Jump Punch - Luigi
Holy crap! Even I was suprised on how this turned out! For a 25-30 min. pic and this being a pose I've NEVER done in such a perspective (or many of my drawing for that matter), call me impressed! Anyway for the pic story. Think of this as a sequel to "My First Oekaki pic" where mario is standing next to the flag pole. While Mario is okay with 100 points, Luigi is more than happy to try for that 5000. His comedic nature will prolly have him overshoot it and enter the never-ending stage for about 5 minutes (before passing-out), but the hidden awsomeness inside will have him getting 8000 pts and a free 1-up shroom to boot, while getting free coins and fireworks. Rate outta 5 and comment, PLEASE.

Crappiest Animator ever.
Chaos-Stev-0

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:42 pm   Reply with quote

Five outta five, good sir! This perspective is fantastic, with Luigi's emotion matching just like a piece of a puzzle! The speed effects are very well placed. Very awesome, I say.
Shop of Stev-0    
Sawhit Threwit!
MarioMario
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:23 pm   Reply with quote

Thank you very much Very Happy

BONECHILL
YoshiGenoBonechill

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:13 pm   Reply with quote

That's gonna make Mario jealous........of your drawing skills. O, and Luigi's jump...

Sawhit Threwit!
MarioMario
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:47 pm   Reply with quote

YoshiGenoBonechill wrote:
That's gonna make Mario jealous........of your drawing skills. O, and Luigi's jump...

I'd bet :3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Oekaki (beta)