digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

lol PETA
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> General Discussion
jaled
supermsn

HP: 10 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:33 pm   Reply with quote

Aren't they supposed to be saving the environment?
supermsn's CRAZY Shop    
bobz
bobzearth42

HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:39 pm   Reply with quote

supermsn wrote:
Aren't they supposed to be saving the environment?
No, they're trying to "give animals rights".

Which includes flies.
bobzearth42's Shop    
Master of Puppets...
The Chaos Heart

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 22

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:43 pm   Reply with quote

I can imagine it now...

*at home*

Me: Look, fly, please buzz off?

Fly: Bzzzzz...

*smack*

*PETA bursts through the wall*

PETA: OH NOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Here, use this instead. We need to keep the flies alive and well, because they are people too.

Me:...Do you people even listen to yourself talk? Have you eve-- DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW STUPID YOU SOUND?!

PETA: You need to learn to respect anima--

Me: SHUT! UP! Shut up shut up SHUT UP! YOU'RE WASTING MY TIME WITH YOUR STUPIDITY.! My PRECIOUS time! What are you...what is it you want?! Attention? COOKIES?! IS THAT IT?! "OH, let's go save the world! We need to protect animals like flies even when there are much bigger problems we could solve." My GOD! What, you want to be the SAVIORS of animals? Is that it?

PETA: Well...yes.

Me: Oh well let's just give you a pair of wings then an-- oh. Whoops. Looks like I can only spare one, otherwise we'll harm your precious flies! Your like the on-winged angel, Sephiroth! You'll fly yourself in CIRCLES! Homosexual circles I might add. And now, before you go, I just want you to think. The next time, you get a smile on your face for...for saving a...a praying mantis, or an ant...just remember, and remember I told you this...one day...you will die. And those creatures will die. And that day, will not come soon enough.

PETA: Listen you. We do good things for mankind, and people really love us.

Me: NO THEY DON'T! You're nothing but a wasted pice of space in life, and I hate, HATE, hate hate hate HATE HAAAAAATE YOOOOOOOUUU!!!! GO DIE! Overdose on your meds or something! We wouldn't want to pollute the world with a gun shot now would we?!

PETA: Are you threatening u--

Me: Ah ah ah! NO TALKING! Now out! OUT! And fix that hole in the wall! Don't make me beat you with an environmentally safe golf club!

[/Kefka]

...yeah...my mind wanders...

Last edited by The Chaos Heart on Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Dimension C    
Typhoon
Typhoon™
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:11 pm   Reply with quote

The Chaos Heart wrote:
I can imagine it now...

*at home*

*smack*

PETA: OH NOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Here, use this instead. We need to keep the flies alive and well, because they are people too.

Me:...Do you people even listen to yourself talk? Have you eve-- DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW STUPID YOU SOUND?!

Me: SHUT! UP! Shut up shut up SHUT UP! YOU'RE WASTING MY TIME WITH YOUR STUPIDITY.! My PRECIOUS time! What are you...what is it you want?! Attention? COOKIES?! IS THAT IT?! "OH, let's go save the world! We need to protect animals like flies even when there are much bigger problems we could solve." My GOD! What, you want to be the SAVIORS of animals? Is that it?

Me: Oh well let's just give you a pair of wings then an-- oh. Whoops. Looks like I can only spare one, otherwise we'll harm your precious flies! Your like the on-winged angel, Sephiroth! You'll fly yourself in CIRCLES! Homosexual circles I might add. And now, before you go, I just want you to think. The next time, you get a smile on your face for...for saving a...a praying mantis, or an ant...just remember, and remember I told you this...one day...you will day. And those creatures will die. And that day, will not come soon enough.

Me: NO THEY DON'T! You're nothing but a wasted pice of space in life, and I hate, HATE, hate hate hate HATE HAAAAAATE YOOOOOOOUUU!!!! GO DIE! Overdose on your meds or something! We wouldn't want to pollute the world with a gun shot now would we?!

Me: Ah ah ah! NO TALKING! Now out! OUT! And fix that hole in the wall! Don't make me beat you with an environmentally safe golf club!

Hrm.
Ornaments    
Shadoo Omega
Super Shadoo™

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:17 pm   Reply with quote

The Chaos Heart wrote:
I can imagine it now...

*at home*

*smack*

Me: Oh well let's just give you a pair of wings then an-- oh. Whoops. Looks like I can only spare one, otherwise we'll harm your precious flies! Your like the on-winged angel, Sephiroth! You'll fly yourself in CIRCLES! Homosexual circles I might add. And now, before you go, I just want you to think. The next time, you get a smile on your face for...for saving a...a praying mantis, or an ant...just remember, and remember I told you this...one day...you will die. And those creatures will die. And that day, will not come soon enough.

[/Kefka]

cool story bro.
Shadoo's Badge Shop    
Yellow Magikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:13 pm   Reply with quote

The Chaos Heart wrote:
I can imagine it now...

*at home*

*smack*

[/Kefka]

tl;dr version: PETA's gay and I have some gay ways of expressing it too.
Pipe Land Goods    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> General Discussion