digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Saving GIF images...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Hi-Technical Support
The Axolotl Sympathist
Geno
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:52 pm   Reply with quote

Since Newgrounds is completely retarded with its icon system, I need a GIF image to use. However, every time I save a GIF image in Paint, it distorts it to the point of pissing me off because it's so unrecognizable.

Photoshop doesn't save GIF images for some reason, and when I use my Animation Shop to save the image, I get an error saying the picture has a transparent background.

Is there any other way to save a GIF image without ruining it in Paint? Because Newgrouds is really starting to piss me off by lying about transparency.
Geno's Tree    
cool
Lord Bob
Vampire

HP: 61 MP: 8 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:57 pm   Reply with quote

I've worked a little with Photoshop Elements, and I'm pretty sure it's just photoshop toned down. A lot.
Anyway, in File in photoshop, is Export there?
NON BANNER    
Sprite drawn by me:
kchrules
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:38 pm   Reply with quote

You can open an image in Game maker and save it as a gif in the image editing section.
THE kchrules SHOP    
ChaosStar
Super Scourge
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 9 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:37 pm   Reply with quote

GIMP maybe.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Hi-Technical Support