digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

A story I wrote just now

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations
Cudge123
Cherrim

HP: 50 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:32 pm   Reply with quote

The Most Pointless and Utterly Unrealistic Story Written with a Ridiculously Long Title and No Plot Development and the Title Fails to Describe the Story At All Except for the First Seven Words and Likely Has the Title Punctuated Incorrectly and Other Shit that No One Cares About Unless they have Autism or Some Other Shit like That

CHAPTER 1: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON

Once upon a lime, in the city of Nonscakenscake, there lived a fairy tale that started with "Once upon a dime." That fairy tale is now in prison because everyone was high, which has nothing to do with why the fairy tale is in prison. To find out why water is wet, the police hired a murderer to investigate, but he was killed by evil zombie butterflies from hell. Later at the funeral, the cemetary caught on fire for no reason and the sky was arrested for arson. Then the jail blew up for no reason and killed the fairy tale. END OF FUCKING CHAPTER

TO BE CONTINUED... UNFORTUNATELY
Relationships    
KoopaParatroopaBlooper
Flying Goomba
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:34 pm   Reply with quote

i came
KPTBal-Mart    
Cudge123
Cherrim

HP: 50 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:42 pm   Reply with quote

I need more random stuff. I have:

Universally Delicious Taco Man
Giant Helicopter of Death
Obama's plan to destroy Mars
Killer Ducks

Anyone got a suggestion?
Relationships    
See?
Popple

HP: 99 MP: 8 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:42 pm   Reply with quote

Calling this writing is like urinating in the mouth of anyone who has ever touched a pen.
Popple's Secret Hideout    
hai
Spiny

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:10 am   Reply with quote

Popple wrote:
Calling this writing is like urinating in the mouth of anyone who has ever touched a pen.

YOU HAVE BEEN SHOWN WHO IS THE BOSS
Gemstone Goods    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations