digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

I couldn't think of a name!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Introductions and I'm Backs
The Great Gonzales Jr Jr.
The Laughing X-Naut

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:36 pm   Reply with quote

I tried like 15 different names, but they all failed! Anyway...

Yes, I am new, you might have guessed that. I talk weird cos well...I am a follower of the pleaser of crowds...Dimentio. My internet hardly ever works...YAY FOR THE INTERNET CHANNEL! Ahem...Yep, that's me.

The Boo from PM:TTYD
Creepy Steeple Boo

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:15 pm   Reply with quote

Oh yes, your are new, since you joined right after me (coincidence, right?). Well um, welcome to digibutter.nerr , and well enjoy your stay here. Also if you have questions about the site and what not, just check the FAQ first. Very Happy
The Creepy Steeple Shop    
Shadoo Omega
Super Shadoo™

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:34 pm   Reply with quote

I bet one you tried was Mr .Cock

lol welcome X-Nautzi.
Shadoo's Badge Shop    
Eh, wot
Super Slim
Vampire

HP: 20 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:18 pm   Reply with quote

Change your *crag* title.

We have enough *crag* Mr. Ls and Blecks and Dimentios.

Jesus christ, I'm seriously starting to hate almost every main character in Super Paper Mario just because almost everyone who ever *crag* uses that name turns out to be a retard who doesn't know how to type in full sentences or use Spellcheck.

My god.
Toad Town Shop    
Creepy Steeple Boo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:54 pm   Reply with quote

Slim wrote:

Jesus christ, I'm seriously starting to hate almost every main character in Super Paper Mario just because almost everyone who ever *crag* uses that name turns out to be a retard who doesn't know how to type in full sentences or use Spellcheck.

My god.

I agree, I've been browsing around the forums and I've seen a bunch of Mr. L, Dimentio, and Bleck. Why can't people choose something that hasn't been used much? Like mine, or what about something with Toad or Cheep-Cheep, I haven't seen those characters used much :\
The Creepy Steeple Shop    
The Great Gonzales Jr Jr.
The Laughing X-Naut

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:47 am   Reply with quote

Creepy Steeple Boo wrote:
Slim wrote:
[image]

My god.

I agree, I've been browsing around the forums and I've seen a bunch of Mr. L, Dimentio, and Bleck. Why can't people choose something that hasn't been used much? Like mine, or what about something with Toad or Cheep-Cheep, I haven't seen those characters used much :\

I've changed it now. Still couldn't think of one, but I think it's pretty good.

Mandew
Manjew

HP: 99 MP: 8 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:41 am   Reply with quote

Welcome, brah.
Wario Land Shop!    
Creepy Steeple Boo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:06 pm   Reply with quote

The Laughing X-Naut wrote:
Creepy Steeple Boo wrote:
Slim wrote:
[image]

My god.

I've changed it now. Still couldn't think of one, but I think it's pretty good.

Much better, I haven't seen many Gonzales title.
The Creepy Steeple Shop    
Crappiest Animator ever.
Chaos-Stev-0

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:28 pm   Reply with quote

Welcome to the site and stuff. Name's Stev-0, but you can call me Sexy Stev-0. Be sure to stick around, 'cuz we be needin' new members to feed to Cthulu.

Also, if ya like anime, I highly recommenc you never mention it here ever. People here will kill you. Shifty
Shop of Stev-0    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Introductions and I'm Backs