digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

So Francis

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback
Shadoo Omega
Super Shadoo™

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:57 pm   Reply with quote

Ever think about stepping out of the SPM light and making a site with a different theme? You might get more popular, and it could be a fresh start for you, and I'm sure you'd like everything to reset right about now. Not saying it should be Video Game themed. Make anything. Even it's own thing.

Like a Forum Based MMORPG. Or whatever.
Shadoo's Badge Shop    
That would be your mother
Dino Piranha

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:02 am   Reply with quote

I'm not so sure changing what the site really is is such a good idea, almost half the people I know here found this place thanks to the fact it was mentioned in a video game, we change it, most likely there will be LESS people coming in than there are now, but I suppose it might attract a few other kinds of people. IMO.

Hellza Ballza
Goron Mask
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:06 am   Reply with quote

Lets rip off another thing mentioned in a game, just no Nintendo shit because that attracts underaged users as most of us have already witnessed.
Some store that sells shit    
Sync
MALAK

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:17 am   Reply with quote

lol no
Hammerspace    
Shadoo Omega
Super Shadoo™

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:13 pm   Reply with quote

No not change this site I meant make another site while keeping this/digibeta up.
Shadoo's Badge Shop    
Flavio
Vampire

HP: 4 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:03 pm   Reply with quote

As much as Flavio likes the digibutter theme adapting to something completely new would probably make getting new users easier.

So Flavio wouldn't really mind.
R!T!E!M! A store of pure win    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback