digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Court Suggestion
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback
bobz
bobzearth42

HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:27 pm   Reply with quote

BLU Spy wrote:
I know some members think Francis is doing jack shit, but he actually has been doing work on digibeta, and it's turning out pretty okay. Also, what Tuper said.
And while he's off doing that, the community he's making it for is eating itself.

Except not really.

We think we are.

And so we do.

But don't.

or something i don't know
bobzearth42's Shop    
Carpaccio
Super BLU Spy

HP: 100 MP: 9 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:24 pm   Reply with quote

I get your drift, and also understand what you mean.
Sigil Securities    
BONK!
Pfargtl

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:30 pm   Reply with quote

BLU Spy wrote:
I get your drift, and also understand what you mean.
House of Random    
i am the sandwich
Vid Inferno
Vampire

HP: 73 MP: 0 Lives: 7

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:24 pm   Reply with quote

I talked with Francis a few months ago. Apparently, he didn't want to work on the Court system since Digibeta was going to replace Digibutter eventually, and the site could last a month or two. He said the site wasn't going to fall into shambles until that time is up.

It's been a lot longer than two months since he said that.

It's also kinda funny how he also worked on the Disguise-Kit on the main site, itself.
Anti-Francis Mart    
lightening
Anti-Guy
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:29 pm   Reply with quote

Vid Inferno wrote:
I talked with Francis a few months ago. Apparently, he didn't want to work on the Court system since Digibeta was going to replace Digibutter eventually, and the site could last a month or two. He said the site wasn't going to fall into shambles until that time is up.

It's been a lot longer than two months since he said that.

It's also kinda funny how he also worked on the Disguise-Kit on the main site, itself.
...Of all things, the Disguise Kit was most likely to stall, or to get people of his back, something to occupy their time, or even a day or two...
~White Shy Guy

Fat Tuper
lovegod703

HP: 10 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:13 pm   Reply with quote

Yukari wrote:
BLU Spy wrote:
I know some members think Francis is doing jack shit, but he actually has been doing work on digibeta, and it's turning out pretty okay. Also, what Tuper said.
And while he's off doing that, the community he's making it for is eating itself.

Except not really.

We think we are.

And so we do.

But don't.

or something i don't know
What's going on is that Francis is making Digibeta, and while he's doing that, he is somehow oblivious enough to not know that everyone hates him for abandoning this site, and so we're all leaving, and the community is eating itself.
Milton Games    
Richest user. :D
Super Ultimario

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 6

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:53 am   Reply with quote

Francis never was and never has been very active at all. I'd say that lately, he's been more active than ever before. It's not his fault that the community's flinging spam around like crazy. It's the fault of the community for all going this low, after all, they're the ones who actually post the spam everywhere. It's also the fault of the moderators, almost all of which left because they're a bunch of drama queens with no loyalty...Oh wait, that brings the blame back to Francis for not only doing nothing to hire new moderators when he should have, but for still not doing so. Not to mention that shitty "punishment" system.

And if you want to go that far, you could say that it's the fault of the community for being so retarded and not having any decent and trustworthy mod candidates, and even those are typically inactive/lazy/don't care about the site. Everyone's partially to blame, I guess.
Ultimario Mart!    
Fat Tuper
lovegod703

HP: 10 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:59 pm   Reply with quote

Geno definitely has the stuff, and he deservs it more than anyone. And I think I've become a good contender, recently. Much better than I used to be, anyways.

Wait a minute, shouldn't we get back to the court suggestion?
Milton Games    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback