digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Hello Im IpodXpert

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Introductions and I'm Backs
IpodXpert
IpodXgirl

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:33 pm   Reply with quote

I'm IpodXpert my favorite game is PAC-man i dont know what my favorite weapon is but my favorite food is skittles my favorite anime is bleach and by my friend Lolo. thank you Wink

jacking off
Small Sammer Guy

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:38 pm   Reply with quote

welcome man. grab some pills.
Baby Shop    
Jr. Troopa
Admiral Bobbery

HP: 15 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:19 pm   Reply with quote

Hey, welcome to the site, and be sure to check out all the features on the site.

Be aware of the Guest tag. It will highlight when you hover over your name, and show you. An example, Guest. You probably see it as IpodXpert but I see it as Jr. Troopa.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask around Smile
Troopa's Treats    
Shadoo Omega
Super Shadoo™

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:43 pm   Reply with quote

Mine is Death Note. That means I'm smarter then you. So ha.

lol welcome.
Shadoo's Badge Shop    
That would be your mother
Dino Piranha

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:15 pm   Reply with quote

yoyoyo. wassup? Please stay with us, things get lonely around here, people leave and we lose food, we lose money, and villagers die, were struggling to survive, we thank you so much for visiting our little website, were all sounding happy and strong but were not. Were dieing, please stay... help us grow... help us rebuild this website... help us... retake our glory... help us take one last stand for freedom and prosperity, together we will make it. This is Dino Piranha and I want YOU to GTFO!!!

AKA: welcome.

Cudge123
Cherrim

HP: 50 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:06 am   Reply with quote

Dino Piranha wrote:
yoyoyo. wassup? Please stay with us, things get lonely around here, people leave and we lose food, we lose money, and villagers die, were struggling to survive, we thank you so much for visiting our little website, were all sounding happy and strong but were not. Were dieing, please stay... help us grow... help us rebuild this website... help us... retake our glory... help us take one last stand for freedom and prosperity, together we will make it. This is Dino Piranha and I want YOU to GTFO!!!

AKA: welcome.
nice one
Relationships    
the coolest dude ever
Super Super-Dimento

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:27 am   Reply with quote

what can I use to make flash game? no but seriously welcome |ʘ~ʘ ;O
The Magic Market!    
Ohhhhhhhhhh Shi....
Qwerty
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:53 am   Reply with quote

Welcome to the site. Please leave a message after the beep.
Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!
TheCrazyStoreOfAwsomenes...Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Introductions and I'm Backs