digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Heya :)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Introductions and I'm Backs
haylo
Haylo, Ruler of the World

HP: 100 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:03 pm   Reply with quote

Hi, I'm haylo. And I'm a newbie. I have no idea what else to write lol. If i had a magical power it would be the ability to control fire, that would be so cool. I like ice cream and sweet things.

Lifeless Intellectual
Crappy Shifty Luigi
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:15 pm   Reply with quote

Finally, the lizard as accepted you.

I'm pretty sure you know me, look at my name, and abbreviate it, and my sig is the same.

A warning though. If you see your name, move your mouse over it. If it displays a red background, that is a you tag. It will say the name of the person who is looking at it. I.E. Guest

If you need anything else, PM me! I do hope you'll stay, and not leave like a bunch of others before you.
The BroBot Market    
Shadoo Omega
Super Shadoo™

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:19 pm   Reply with quote

oh hello there. I'm Shadoo.

...You'll probably hate it here...
Shadoo's Badge Shop    
The Double Duece!
Strong Bad

HP: 99 MP: 4 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:42 pm   Reply with quote

hi bye
Toad House    
Hellza Ballza
Goron Mask
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:46 am   Reply with quote

Hi welcome to digibutter, heres your free juice and overweight 16 year old doing a split.

[image]

I look forward to never seeing you again, kthanxbai
Some store that sells shit    
Crappiest Animator ever.
Chaos-Stev-0

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:12 pm   Reply with quote

Hello blah blah blah STAYPLZ blah blah blah, see ya.
Shop of Stev-0    
That would be your mother
Dino Piranha

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:25 am   Reply with quote

Ah, Willkommen zum digibutter Ihr Gehen, es hier zu mögen gut? Gut! Begonnen erhalten, zuerst warum lässt der Mist Sie übersetzte dieses? An zweiter Stelle von Ihrer ganzer Mutter, yeah bin ich weiß nach rechts fett? Gut, da dieses hartes I' saugt; m gerade, das geht, kk Tschüss jetzt bekanntzugeben.

Ohhhhhhhhhh Shi....
Qwerty
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:32 pm   Reply with quote

Dino Piranha wrote:
Ah, Willkommen zum digibutter Ihr Gehen, es hier zu mögen gut? Gut! Begonnen erhalten, zuerst warum lässt der Mist Sie übersetzte dieses? An zweiter Stelle von Ihrer ganzer Mutter, yeah bin ich weiß nach rechts fett? Gut, da dieses hartes I' saugt; m gerade, das geht, kk Tschüss jetzt bekanntzugeben.

.....what?
TheCrazyStoreOfAwsomenes...Shop    
Fat Tuper
lovegod703

HP: 10 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:26 pm   Reply with quote

Raspherbel wrote:
Dino Piranha wrote:

.....what?
Ah, welcomes to more digibutter your going liking it here well? Well! Begun it receive first why the muck leaves you translated this? In second place of your whole mother, yeah I am white to the right fat? Well, there this hard I' sucks; m even, which goes, announcing kk bye now.
Milton Games    
Ohhhhhhhhhh Shi....
Qwerty
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:30 pm   Reply with quote

Fat Tuber wrote:
Raspherbel wrote:
Dino Piranha wrote:

.....what?
Ah, welcomes to more digibutter your going liking it here well? Well! Begun it receive first why the muck leaves you translated this? In second place of your whole mother, yeah I am white to the right fat? Well, there this hard I' sucks; m even, which goes, announcing kk bye now.

Oh...
TheCrazyStoreOfAwsomenes...Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Introductions and I'm Backs