digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

hello, I am a purple squig!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Introductions and I'm Backs
The Almighty
purple_squig

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:30 pm   Reply with quote

Purple squigs are AWESOME! Very Happy They are better than pink ones because they shoot rocks and are better than green ones because purple is a nicer color! Smile
I heard about digibutter on various places, including Super Paper Mario itself, and when looking for something on the internet I found it! And so here I am . . . a purple squig. Cool

Shadoo Omega
Super Shadoo™

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:40 am   Reply with quote

No.
Shadoo's Badge Shop    
Ohhhhhhhhhh Shi....
Qwerty
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:41 pm   Reply with quote

So Many Errors! First off, they're called Squigs, Not Purple Squigs. Second, There is no such thing as Green and Pink Squigs!
There's only Squogs and Squoinkers.
Third, Squoinkers shoot rocks! Plus, They Are stronger Than squigs in every way! More hp, more attack, more points earned when killed.
Fourth, .....well....You're right about Purple being a better color than green......

Anyways, Welcome to the site!
TheCrazyStoreOfAwsomenes...Shop    
Cudge123
Cherrim

HP: 50 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:51 am   Reply with quote

Oh god, this won't end well. Wait, this is probably an alt.
Relationships    
jacking off
Small Sammer Guy

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:18 am   Reply with quote

Cherrim wrote:
Oh god, this won't end well. Wait, this is probably an alt.

no its not
Baby Shop    
lightening
Anti-Guy
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:02 pm   Reply with quote

...Hi, Purple_Squig, MY name is Anti-Guy (or White Shy Guy, OR Lightening, whichever name you care to call me) and as a member and representative of the Buddy A Nerr Group, I am here to help connect you to us, and to help your transfer into a regular member as easy as possible :)...

...If you need help, or have questions of any sort, about possibly our Shop System, or maybe about our unique items, such as Name Tags or Disguise Kits, feel free so send me a Private Message,through that little green box under my post that says "PM," or you could use the link that is in my post titled "Private Message."...

...Let's hope that your stay here on Digibutter is both a fun one and a memorable one...

...But always remember, if you need any help or have any questions, I will ALWAYS be glad to help you :]. Here on Digibutter I and the Hi-Technical Support forum are always here to help, so don't be shy :)...

...P.S, if you see someone typing your name, hover your cursor over it, and if the word gets a red background and says "You" under it, it is a "You" tag, which appears to whoever is looking at it as their own name...

EXAMPLE: Guest

...To me, that Appears as "Lightening," because that is the name I log in as, so never be tricked up or confused by those!...

...(If You need a further explanation of those, yet again, just PM me (But remember, to PM me, you have to type in the name that I log-in as, which, for me, is "Lightening") :)...

~White Shy Guy & the Buddy A Nerr Group

Shadoo Omega
Super Shadoo™

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:15 pm   Reply with quote

Don't listen to Anti-Guy. He always tried to get new users in trouble and confuses them.

Ugh, when will you learn Anti?
Shadoo's Badge Shop    
Jr. Troopa
Admiral Bobbery

HP: 15 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:19 pm   Reply with quote

Hey, welcome to digibutter, purple_squig. Be sure to check out some of the features of digibutter, and if you have nay questions, be sure to ask around. Wink
Troopa's Treats    
Sync
MALAK

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:21 pm   Reply with quote

Shadoo Omega wrote:
Don't listen to Anti-Guy. He always tried to get new users in trouble and confuses them.

DO YOU HEAR ME SHADOO

YOU ARE DEAAAAAAAAAD

RRRRNNNNGH-*hiccup*-RRRRNNNNGH
Hammerspace    
Shadoo Omega
Super Shadoo™

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:32 pm   Reply with quote

Sync wrote:
Shadoo Omega wrote:

DO YOU HEAR ME SHADOO

YOU ARE DEAAAAAAAAAD

RRRRNNNNGH-*hiccup*-RRRRNNNNGH

Cool lets start an orgy
Shadoo's Badge Shop    
BONK!
Pfargtl

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:35 pm   Reply with quote

purple_squig wrote:
Purple squigs are AWESOME! Very Happy They are better than pink ones because they shoot rocks and are better than green ones because purple is a nicer color! Smile
I heard about digibutter on various places, including Super Paper Mario itself, and when looking for something on the internet I found it! And so here I am . . . a purple squig. Cool

cool story bro

now get the *crag* out
House of Random    
Nastasia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:25 pm   Reply with quote

guys stop being assholes and give the new member a chance

Welcome to digibutter, purple squig <:
Nastasia's Shop    
Cudge123
Cherrim

HP: 50 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:03 am   Reply with quote

Okay, just don't be a newfag and you should do just fine.
Relationships    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Introductions and I'm Backs