digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Lost Planet 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming
oar
Super Maiq the Liar

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:37 am   Reply with quote

I played the demo yesterday and it was pretty cool. Four dudes versus a giant alien thing. Of the four times I played it, the group only managed to kill him once. To be fair though everyone in the 4th attempt left midway through the battle so I was up against the boss on my own.

Did I mention you can let the boss eat you so you can attack its innards and then get shit out moments later to continue fighting?
Tamriellic Titles    
jacking off
Small Sammer Guy

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:46 am   Reply with quote

Maiq the Liar wrote:
Did I mention you can let the boss eat you so you can attack its innards and then get shit out moments later to continue fighting?

that actually sounds pretty cool.
Baby Shop    
Ohhhhhhhhhh Shi....
Qwerty
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:39 pm   Reply with quote

Small Sammer Guy wrote:
Maiq the Liar wrote:

that actually sounds pretty cool.

yes it does!
TheCrazyStoreOfAwsomenes...Shop    
YoshiAngemon
Sammer Guy Pizza Cat

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:28 pm   Reply with quote

That Giant alien wouldn't happen to be black with some parts colored orange, would it? That would be the Salamander, and Capcom-Unity has a plush of it, aptly named "Sir Om-nom-nom!"

oar
Super Maiq the Liar

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:54 pm   Reply with quote

Sammer Guy Pizza Cat wrote:
That Giant alien wouldn't happen to be black with some parts colored orange, would it? That would be the Salamander, and Capcom-Unity has a plush of it, aptly named "Sir Om-nom-nom!"

It's Lost Planet.

Nearly every enemy in the damn game is black with orange glowing bits.
Tamriellic Titles    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming