digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Final Fantasy XII

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming
Cid
Lord Krump

HP: 60 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:00 pm   Reply with quote

Star Wars features an outlaw who pilots a badass ship and his furry companion.

Final Fantasy XII features an outlaw who pilots a badass ship and his furry companion.

Star Wars features a princess who stands opposed to the tyranny of an evil empire.

Final Fantasy XII features a princess who stands opposed to the tyranny of an evil empire.

Star Wars features an antagonist who has blood ties to one of the main characters (And wears a scary helmet).

Final Fantasy XII features an antagonist who has blood ties to one of the main characters (And wears a scary helmet).

Star Wars features a young man with humble origins who lives in the desert that takes part in an exciting adventure.

Final Fantasy XII features a young man with humble origins who lives in the desert that takes part in an exciting adventure.

Star Wars ends on a giant flying battleship.

Final Fantasy XII ends on a giant flying battleship.

Star Wars features a bounty hunter who falls in to the sand and is eaten.

Final Fantasy XII features a bounty hunter who falls in to the sand and is eaten.

Star Wars has a character who is a friend of one of the main characters, and betrays them to the empire.

Final Fantasy XII has a character who is a friend of one of the main characters, and betrays them to the empire.

Alright, let's keep this going. I'm pretty sure most would agree that Final Fantasy XII is basically Star Wars, but let's point out more comparisons.
The Highwind Goods Store    
jacking off
Small Sammer Guy

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:21 pm   Reply with quote

ffffff i noticed these long time ago. most FF games have star wars in them one way or another.

instead of continuing, im just gonna compare the characters

Han Solo=Balthier
Chewbacca=Fran
princess Leia=Ashe
Luke Skywalker= Basch
Darth Vader=Judge Gabranth
and prolly more.

Vaan and Penelo are faggots and don't really have a character that mirrors them in star wars. in fact they shouldn't have been in the story at all. in fact if they weren't in the game, I would've like this game more, but they are, so no.
Baby Shop    
Cid
Lord Krump

HP: 60 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:31 pm   Reply with quote

Small Sammer Guy wrote:
ffffff i noticed these long time ago. most FF games have star wars in them one way or another.

True, most FF games have some Star Wars thrown in.

However, this is the only one that was Star Wars.

Quote:
Luke Skywalker= Basch

I'd say that Luke is divided in to Basch and Vaan. Basch has the blood ties to the villain, and Vaan has the humble "desert boy" origins.

Otherwise, though, yeah; Vaan and Penelo were terrible characters.
The Highwind Goods Store    
lightening
Anti-Guy
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:29 pm   Reply with quote

Small Sammer Guy wrote:
Vaan and Penelo and Fran and Basche and every other character in the game besides Cid and Balthier are all faggots and don't really have a character that mirrors them in star wars. in fact they shouldn't have been in the story at all. in fact if they weren't in the game, I would've like this game more, but they are, so no.
...My opinion, yes?...
~White Shy Guy

jacking off
Small Sammer Guy

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:34 pm   Reply with quote

Anti-Guy wrote:
...My opinion, yes?...
~White Shy Guy

how could you hate Fran and Ashe? besides the fact that one of them is named after the worse character in pogaymon?
Baby Shop    
lightening
Anti-Guy
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:38 pm   Reply with quote

Small Sammer Guy wrote:
Anti-Guy wrote:
...My opinion, yes?...
~White Shy Guy

how could you hate Fran and Ashe? besides the fact that one of them is named after the worse character in pogaymon?
...Their acting....
...I'm being perfectly honest, I am embarrassed when I watch the cut scenes involving pretty much any of the characters in the game at all...
...They just sound all so foced and unnatural, one of the only (if not the only) cut scenes I actually enjoy re-watching is the scene at the top of the Pharos, with Cid...
...And even in that one, the pirate makes everything feel so weird...
...The plot was great, if you READ it, not if you hear it though =/...
~White Shy Guy

DarkBlueAce
Louis

HP: 99 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:16 am   Reply with quote

Vaan was only there to hit things with a sword.
DarkBlueAce's Shop    
RaveRaze
Mana7
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:14 am   Reply with quote

Star Wars has odin summons

Final Fantasy has odin summons
Choco's    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming