digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Wii Sports Resort
Goto page 1, 2  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming
HoolyRocket
Hooly
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:36 pm   Reply with quote

I just got this game (yesterday).
It's lots of fun, and the swordfights are great.
The Wii MotionPlus is nice, and it's barely noticable, but it is.
So, anyone else tried it yet?
HoolyRocket's Crazy Bullcrap    
How deliciously sexual
Emil
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:51 am   Reply with quote

I would rather eat my own shit mixed with the cum of a Gazelle than play or own this game.
Green Para-Koopa's Shop    
Mandew
Manjew

HP: 99 MP: 8 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:54 am   Reply with quote

To tell you the truth, this game sounds really good to me. But I'm probably not going to get it just yet.
Wario Land Shop!    
The Axolotl Sympathist
Geno
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:15 pm   Reply with quote

The fact that Wii MotionPlus has an attached condom... Well, I might as well get rid of my Wii now, because I'm not buying something that forces me to put a *crag* sleeve on my Wiimote ( iknow how to *crag* hold something), and what with all the "OMG WII MOTIONPLUS EXCLUSIVE" games coming out... Yep. Getting rid of that Wii any day now.
Geno's Tree    
darkzero
Rusty Shackleford
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:29 pm   Reply with quote

Geno wrote:
The fact that Wii MotionPlus has an attached condom... Well, I might as well get rid of my Wii now, because I'm not buying something that forces me to put a *crag* sleeve on my Wiimote ( iknow how to *crag* hold something), and what with all the "OMG WII MOTIONPLUS EXCLUSIVE" games coming out... Yep. Getting rid of that Wii any day now.
That's a stupid reason to get rid of the wii.

Really.
darkzero's Bargain shop    
lolz
Shrowser

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:35 pm   Reply with quote

darkzero wrote:
Geno wrote:

Really.
He could be buying plenty of other better games on consoles that don't force you to buy an pricey new attachment, though.
Shrowser's Shop    
The Axolotl Sympathist
Geno
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:44 pm   Reply with quote

darkzero wrote:
Geno wrote:

Really.
I beat all the games I already own, and all the games I want are 99% likely to have WiiMotionPlus control. RedSteel 2, most likely the next Zelda...
Geno's Tree    
HoolyRocket
Hooly
Dead
Dead

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:50 pm   Reply with quote

Geno wrote:

uh no.
You can take the motionplus out of the jacket.
and the jacket is there for the *crag* who think that the remote is cheapy piece of plastic.
Hug you blob NAO!
Super Tenebrae

HP: 100 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:37 pm   Reply with quote

Shrowser wrote:
darkzero wrote:
Geno wrote:

Really.
He could be buying plenty of other better games on consoles that don't force you to buy an pricey new attachment, though.

Have you ever thought about buying other games that were out before the motionplus was even announced?

Seriously why do people care about The latest games
Tales of shop    
HoolyRocket
Hooly
Dead
Dead

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:42 pm   Reply with quote

Tenebrae wrote:
Shrowser wrote:
darkzero wrote:
Geno wrote:

Really.

Have you ever thought about buying other games that were out before the motionplus was even announced?

because old games get old
Shadow Kingdom
Spell Seal
Burning

HP: 80 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:48 pm   Reply with quote

Tenebrae wrote:
Shrowser wrote:
darkzero wrote:
Geno wrote:

Really.

Because the old games are old. New games are new. ಠﮯ๏
DISGUISE KIT    
HoolyRocket
Hooly
Dead
Dead

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:04 pm   Reply with quote

Insane Cop wrote:
Tenebrae wrote:
Shrowser wrote:
darkzero wrote:
Geno wrote:

Really.

Because the old games are old. New games are new. ಠﮯ๏

and new games are hip shit
OH GOD
Manpersonguything
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:12 pm   Reply with quote

got it.

It's pretty friggen awesome. The sword fighting are just amazing.
TWEWY Pins    
the coolest dude ever
Super Super-Dimento

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:30 pm   Reply with quote

Geno wrote:
darkzero wrote:
Geno wrote:

Really.
I beat all the games I already own, and all the games I want are 99% likely to have WiiMotionPlus control. RedSteel 2, most likely the next Zelda...
NSMB Wii probably wont use wii motion PLUS, cause it'll have no need to, sin and punishment 2 is on the rails so there isnt much point in using something that makes your wii sense motion in a 3D environment, but Zelda might use it and RED STEEL has already been announced as a wii motion PLUS exclusive. |ʘ~ʘ ;O
The Magic Market!    
Sync
MALAK

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:02 pm   Reply with quote

You guys are stupid. Not all new games will use it; why the *crag* are you guys going to sell your console because of that?

Yeah, i'll never understand the concept of selling a console. Ever.
Hammerspace    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming