digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

<----New Guy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Introductions and I'm Backs
megasicko
megasico

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:16 pm   Reply with quote

Oh hello there.
I play alot of PC games. I listen to a lot anime-ish music.
Im a big Vocaloid fan.
Steam:http://steamcommunity.com/id/megasico
Xfire: megasicko

I've read all the rules and related items.
That concludes this introduction.

[/intro]

Hellza Ballza
Goron Mask
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:25 pm   Reply with quote

Enjoy yourself, also don't listen to anyone who posts in this thread there good at feeding new members bullshit, it's like a long lost hobby of theres.
Some store that sells shit    
jacking off
Small Sammer Guy

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:28 pm   Reply with quote

megasico wrote:
I've read all the rules and related items.
That concludes this introduction.

wrong timing. no one follows the rules here.
Baby Shop    
darkzero
Rusty Shackleford
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:29 pm   Reply with quote

WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE

You're not waffles ):
darkzero's Bargain shop    
megasicko
megasico

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:30 pm   Reply with quote

Rusty Shackleford wrote:
WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE

You're not waffles ):

Forgive me Smile

darkzero
Rusty Shackleford
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:32 pm   Reply with quote

never.
darkzero's Bargain shop    
HoolyRocket
Hooly
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:01 pm   Reply with quote

Rusty Shackleford wrote:
never.

wafflez already joined.
HoolyRocket's Crazy Bullcrap    
darkzero
Rusty Shackleford
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:41 pm   Reply with quote

He hasn't been newb2nerr'd yet though.
darkzero's Bargain shop    
lightening
Anti-Guy
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:55 pm   Reply with quote

...Hello, megasico, I am Anti-Guy (or White Shy Guy, OR Lightening, whichever you care to call me) and as a member of the Buddy A Nerr Group, I am here to help you in anyway possible Smile...

...If you need help, or have questions of any sort, about possibly our Shop System, or maybe about our unique items, such as Name Tags, feel free so send me a Private Message, through that handy little green box under my post that says "PM," or you could use the link that is in my post titled "Private Message."...

...Let's hope that your stay here on Digibutter is both a fun one and a memorable one...

...But always remember, if you need any help here on Digibutter I and the Hi-Technical Support are always here to help, so don't be shy Smile...

~White Shy Guy & the Buddy A Nerr Group

megasicko
megasico

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:05 pm   Reply with quote

Anti-Guy wrote:
...Hello, megasico, I am Anti-Guy (or White Shy Guy, OR Lightening, whichever you care to call me) and as a member of the Buddy A Nerr Group, I am here to help you in anyway possible Smile...

...If you need help, or have questions of any sort, about possibly our Shop System, or maybe about our unique items, such as Name Tags, feel free so send me a Private Message, through that handy little green box under my post that says "PM," or you could use the link that is in my post titled "Private Message."...

...Let's hope that your stay here on Digibutter is both a fun one and a memorable one...

...But always remember, if you need any help here on Digibutter I and the Hi-Technical Support are always here to help, so don't be shy Smile...

Ya know, I have a feeling this is a saved message that you post to every new guy and change the name. lol. Thanks. awesome

Sync
MALAK

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:52 pm   Reply with quote

megasico wrote:
Anti-Guy wrote:
...Hello, megasico, I am Anti-Guy (or White Shy Guy, OR Lightening, whichever you care to call me) and as a member of the Buddy A Nerr Group, I am here to help you in anyway possible :)...

...But always remember, if you need any help here on Digibutter I and the Hi-Technical Support are always here to help, so don't be shy :)...

Ya know, I have a feeling this is a saved message that you post to every new guy and change the name. lol. Thanks. :awesome:
He's only done it to like 1 other person IIRC.
Hammerspace    
lightening
Anti-Guy
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:04 pm   Reply with quote

megasico wrote:
Anti-Guy wrote:

Ya know, I have a feeling this is a saved message that you post to every new guy and change the name. lol. Thanks. awesome
:C

...That's only partially true, I still take the time to change the words, the order, maybe swap in other item examples...

...I'm starting to like how you think...

~White Shy Guy

DarkBlueAce
Louis

HP: 99 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:08 pm   Reply with quote

I thought that newb2nerr thing died out in the first week it was made.

Anyways, welcome and all that.
DarkBlueAce's Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Introductions and I'm Backs