digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Um, hello!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Introductions and I'm Backs
Dr. R.

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:33 pm   Reply with quote

Hey everyone, I'm Dr. R. Sorry if anything I say here sounds, uh, "n00bish." I've never really joined a forum before, so I'm probably gonna sound like a total dork. Just please bear with me, if you can.

So... I decided to join digibutter cuz it seemed like a cool site. I love video games (mostly Nintendo stuff, though), and I love talking about them, so you can expect to see me as an active member. Or, that's what I hope, at least... yeah. Also, I hate swearing. The worst I'll probably ever say is "damn" Very Happy I don't F-bomb or say Sugar Honey Iced Tea.

And I think Super Paper Mario is shcweet.

Um, if I think of anything else to say, I'll post it later. So, see ya for now. Cool

Shadoo Omega
Super Shadoo™

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:47 pm   Reply with quote

Hi

Oh fuck I dropped my fucking pencil now I have to go under my fucking desk and get the fucking thing back. Fuck.
Shadoo's Badge Shop    
Oh fuck.
Flar3 Luigi
Vampire

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:50 pm   Reply with quote

Whoa, a new member... that's actually awesome? YES

Anywho, try not to take anything serious here and you'll be fine.
Flar3's antiques of Ph1r3.    
jacking off
Small Sammer Guy

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:00 pm   Reply with quote

welcome to the forum.
Baby Shop    
darkzero
Rusty Shackleford
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:13 pm   Reply with quote

Shadoo™ wrote:
Hi

Oh fuck I dropped my fucking pencil now I have to go under my fucking desk and get the fucking thing back. Fuck.
Ignore this one, He has downs.
darkzero's Bargain shop    
Shadoo Omega
Super Shadoo™

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:18 pm   Reply with quote

Rusty Shackleford wrote:
Shadoo™ wrote:
Hi

Ignore this one, He has downs.

I have my ups too! :3
Shadoo's Badge Shop    
Dr. R.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:19 pm   Reply with quote

Shadoo™ wrote:
Hi

Oh, ha ha.

I see you people have a sense of humor around here. Smile

darkzero
Rusty Shackleford
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:21 pm   Reply with quote

Dr. R. wrote:
Shadoo™ wrote:
Hi

Oh, ha ha.

Yeah, Except we get our laughs off of trolling people here.

We're like Something Awful/Facepunch//b/, Only with less than 20 active members.
darkzero's Bargain shop    
Dr. R.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:26 pm   Reply with quote

Rusty Shackleford wrote:
Dr. R. wrote:
Shadoo™ wrote:
Hi

Oh, ha ha.

Yeah, Except we get our laughs off of trolling people here.

We're like Something Awful/Facepunch//b/, Only with less than 20 active members.

Um, I'm really sorry, but I have no idea what you're talking about. Confused
Gosh, I'm such a "n00b." I really apologize.

lightening
Anti-Guy
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:30 pm   Reply with quote

...Heh, don't worry, I wouldn't look into the website that he just listed if you already don't know what they are, those are what you coudl call the "Darker side of the Internet." Being more trafficked not the most friendly of characters...
~White Shy Guy

Dr. R.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:38 pm   Reply with quote

Anti-Guy wrote:
...Heh, don't worry, I wouldn't look into the website that he just listed if you already don't know what they are, those are what you coudl call the "Darker side of the Internet." Being more trafficked not the most friendly of characters...
~White Shy Guy

Okay, thanks.
So, uh, where do you suggest I start posting? Is it taboo or something for a new member to start new topics right away?

jacking off
Small Sammer Guy

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:40 pm   Reply with quote

Dr. R. wrote:
Anti-Guy wrote:
~White Shy Guy

Okay, thanks.
So, uh, where do you suggest I start posting? Is it taboo or something for a new member to start new topics right away?

if you like gaming, go there and discuss whatever we posted, or you start a discussion on a game or something.

something tells me you won't like Off Topic. Don't go to Off Topic. Actually go to off topic. thats where we get most of our lulz.
Baby Shop    
Shadoo Omega
Super Shadoo™

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:40 pm   Reply with quote

Post in Off-Topic, that's a nice place to start.

Try not to post in Super Paper Mario, EVERY n00b posts there. Not suggested.
Shadoo's Badge Shop    
Dr. R.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:41 pm   Reply with quote

Small Sammer Guy wrote:
Dr. R. wrote:
Anti-Guy wrote:
~White Shy Guy

Okay, thanks.

if you like gaming, go there and discuss whatever we posted, or you start a discussion on a game or something.

something tells me you won't like Off Topic. Don't go to Off Topic. Actually go to off topic. thats where we get most of our lulz.

...And, what makes you think that, if I may ask?

lightening
Anti-Guy
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:42 pm   Reply with quote

...Most members here would suggest you "LURK,"or in other words, simple get the feel of the site for a week or two. Maybe watch how people post, read up on the rules (most people break them anyways though >_>), you know, basic "getting a feel of my surroundings" idea...

...And also, some people here get pretty peeved if you use bad grammar (Although I not being one of them), it would help your assimilation into the community...

...If you have any questions, just send me a Private Message using the little green box under my name that says "PM"...

~White Shy Guy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Introductions and I'm Backs