digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

popple

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> The new digibutter approaches
Yellow Magikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:54 pm   Reply with quote

Popple wrote:
I need the most evil of evil doers for my greatest scam yet see? You must be willing to but your lives and the lives of others on the line for richest, fame, and power. This plan was devised by someone else on the board who will remain anonymous, I am merely speaking for him/her. We need around 8 or more people for this to work, and we will only accept those we see fit. If you are accepted you will know. If you want in on it please E-mail me at SpecterX3@yahoo.com. If you post an entry here you will be denied.

Popple wrote:
I need the most evil of evil doers for my greatest scam yet see? You must be willing to but your lives and the lives of others on the line for richest, fame, and power. This plan was devised by someone else on the board who will remain anonymous, I am merely speaking for him/her. We need around 8 or more people for this to work, and we will only accept those we see fit. If you are accepted you will know. If you want in on it please E-mail me at SpecterX3@yahoo.com. If you post an entry here you will be denied.

Popple wrote:

Popple wrote:
Pipe Land Goods    
See?
Popple

HP: 99 MP: 8 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:56 pm   Reply with quote

Wasn't that part of a mod plot.
Popple's Secret Hideout    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> The new digibutter approaches