digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

You need to have a house!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback
Mario the Man
marioman654321

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:04 am   Reply with quote

You need a house!! You never see it but when you enter the items in it will apear in a little screen like...
bed
chair
so on... also you can put items in here and you can buy traps and stuff like. Chair Trap: If a friends at your house and sits here he falls into a hole and is in a hole so you can make a Trap forum so the people stuck write in that till they get a rope.

Searching For Tippi
mikeytrend

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:39 am   Reply with quote

marioman654321 wrote:
You need a house!! You never see it but when you enter the items in it will apear in a little screen like...
bed
chair
so on... also you can put items in here and you can buy traps and stuff like. Chair Trap: If a friends at your house and sits here he falls into a hole and is in a hole so you can make a Trap forum so the people stuck write in that till they get a rope.

Haha I like that one, but I think it should just be added to a pitfall item.
Razz
Tippington's    
Mario the Man
marioman654321

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:15 am   Reply with quote

Yeah your right.

cool
Lord Bob
Vampire

HP: 61 MP: 8 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:28 am   Reply with quote

Nah, I don't think we need it. Disagree'd.
NON BANNER    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback