digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

scheming 101
Goto page 1, 2  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> E.V.I.L. HQ
That rich guy
Pure-???
Vampire

HP: 88 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 3:51 pm   Reply with quote

here, we try and teach lesser villians good evil plots. and we also try and teach them that veriety prevails, and not to kidnap the same person over and over! *coughbowsercough*

Last edited by Pure-??? on Fri May 18, 2007 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
pure-???'s shop of spells.    
LordCrump10/HIR
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 3:53 pm   Reply with quote

Let's kidnap Luigi... just for kicks! ^_^

Elite Nerr
Francis

HP: 50 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 4:10 pm   Reply with quote

Lol, kidnapping. That is a great idea. What if you could attack a user with a rope & ducttape item so that your team "Kidnaps" them, putting them on your team.
Francis' Fort Garage Sale    
? Block
Fancy Wario

HP: 69 MP: 8 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 4:10 pm   Reply with quote

You should make that an item XD. That'd be hilarious.
ashdgbdsahvdsajghdasvgsahdvsagsa    
Current form: Normal
Marker Magikoopa
Vampire

HP: 38 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 4:22 pm   Reply with quote

OK... Here's the plan. We find the biggest, most powerful, most unstoppable creature. We try to get it almost dead. We then get a device installed into it's brain that would allow us to send electricity into the part of the creature's brain that controls its fears. If it is a big, powerful, unstoppable creature, then it should have more difficulty dealing with fear than it would with pain.

We then start an insurance company that offers coverage against acts of super heroes/villains. We offer a very large price for it. We go to the biggest companies and give them a choice between paying for our insurance or being attacked by our new big, powerful, unstoppable creature.

Then, we try to convince any authorities that it's in their best interest to stay out of our way by letting them know that we intend to put other villains out of business. If a super villain/hero decides to destroy something that belongs to someone paying us for insurance, we use them as an example to not mess with us.

This plan came from www.succeedinevil.com. It isn't really a guide though, just the story of one of the greatest supervillains I have ever heard of.

Those of you who want to become evil overlords, should check the list at http://www.evilrulers.com/eviloverlord.htm. For those of you who strive to become an evil empress, check http://www.evilrulers.com/evileempress.htm.

Those of you who don't want to get on an evil overlord's bad side and settle for being a henchman/minion/lackey should check the list at http://www.evilrulers.com/henchman.htm.

There are other lists for other evil occupations over at http://www.evilrulers.com/.
Shop #42    
LynxRunner
Vampire

HP: 85 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 5:01 pm   Reply with quote

Magikoopa #42 wrote:
OK... Here's the plan. We find the biggest, most powerful, most unstoppable creature. We try to get it almost dead. We then get a device installed into it's brain that would allow us to send electricity into the part of the creature's brain that controls its fears. If it is a big, powerful, unstoppable creature, then it should have more difficulty dealing with fear than it would with pain.

We then start an insurance company that offers coverage against acts of super heroes/villains. We offer a very large price for it. We go to the biggest companies and give them a choice between paying for our insurance or being attacked by our new big, powerful, unstoppable creature.

Then, we try to convince any authorities that it's in their best interest to stay out of our way by letting them know that we intend to put other villains out of business. If a super villain/hero decides to destroy something that belongs to someone paying us for insurance, we use them as an example to not mess with us.

This plan came from www.succeedinevil.com. It isn't really a guide though, just the story of one of the greatest supervillains I have ever heard of.

Those of you who want to become evil overlords, should check the list at http://www.evilrulers.com/eviloverlord.htm. For those of you who strive to become an evil empress, check http://www.evilrulers.com/evileempress.htm.

Those of you who don't want to get on an evil overlord's bad side and settle for being a henchman/minion/lackey should check the list at http://www.evilrulers.com/henchman.htm.

There are other lists for other evil occupations over at http://www.evilrulers.com/.

Umm, I can't see the lists at evilrulers. The links just send me back to the homepage or, when using archive.org, to big hoaxes.

Current form: Normal
Marker Magikoopa
Vampire

HP: 38 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 5:08 pm   Reply with quote

LynxRunner wrote:
Umm, I can't see the lists at evilrulers. The links just send me back to the homepage or, when using archive.org, to big hoaxes.
Are you sure that you can't see the "click here for more" links?
Shop #42    
Fawful
Vampire

HP: 70 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:40 pm   Reply with quote

Quote:
Unless you are calling for assistance, there is no need to yell when you are attacking the Hero. Especially when you're doing it from behind.

Lies! You must always mock the fink rat!

Quote:
If you surrender to the Hero, don't try to stab him when his back is turned; the Sidekick will get you first.

Ok, that one is true...

But as for our evil plan, why not use Luigi's horrid voice to anger the Beanstar so that it destroys everything? Until we use Princess Peach's voice to take over it...

LynxRunner
Vampire

HP: 85 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 9:07 pm   Reply with quote

Magikoopa #42 wrote:
LynxRunner wrote:
Are you sure that you can't see the "click here for more" links?

Well yeah, some of htem lead me to pages, but the 'evil empress' page doesn't lead me anywhere.

Ah well. At least being the overlord's evil; but pretty daughter page is awesome.

Mister I
Almaz

HP: 43 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:25 pm   Reply with quote

Couldn't we just control the IRS? Or send them flowers with bombs? Or just eat them?
Temple of I    
TooManyToasters
Paper_Waluigi

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:41 pm   Reply with quote

Ooh, I have a devilish plan. We all buy pink spraypaint and use it on members of H.E.R.O.! Then their names will be hot pink! Oh, I'm so evil.
asdf    
That rich guy
Pure-???
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 6:11 pm   Reply with quote

that's a waste of money.
TooManyToasters
Paper_Waluigi

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 6:26 pm   Reply with quote

It'll be expensive, yet hilarious nonetheless.
asdf    
That rich guy
Pure-???
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 6:26 pm   Reply with quote

and then they'll fix it.
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 6:27 pm   Reply with quote

but Pink is the color mostly girls like and heros hate pink
Dark World Shop of Magic    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> E.V.I.L. HQ