digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Opening up membership

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> DDoD SECRET HQ
Elite Nerr
Francis

HP: 50 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:46 pm   Reply with quote

Should I hold a public request for more soldiers?

I could announce Bowsers plans, and recruit as many people as possible. By the time the party starts, Lord Bowser's minions would surly be outnumbered.
Francis' Fort Garage Sale    
Richest user. :D
Super Ultimario

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 6

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:55 pm   Reply with quote

Why not? The point of this being hidden was for LB supporters to not know about us, and they do know, apparently. Yellow knows, so he either he found out and told them or found out about us from one of their threads, in either case, LB supporters know about us. So why not tell everyone?

On another note, Yellow might have found out about this himself and told noone, but I somehow doubt that........
Ultimario Mart!    
Super ShadowArticuno

HP: 99 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:34 pm   Reply with quote

Lets just stay hidden and recruit whoever opposes LB.

And PLEASE Don't let him in until after the party. There are so many threads he's made that I wish I could lock before, and I don't want to go crazy.
A Bucket of Stuff    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> DDoD SECRET HQ