digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

I don't know if this new item stuff is a good idea........

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> DDoD SECRET HQ
Richest user. :D
Super Ultimario

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 6

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:21 pm   Reply with quote

The whole Francis supplying us with 99 or 100 damage/healing items idea seems like a bad idea, like cheating or something. I mean, Francis is the head admin of the site so it's no big deal if he godmods with the whole Smash Ball thing, but having the whole usergroup insanely overpowered seems unfair. And Francis, the special Jail Keys idea is fine, just make sure you can override it yourself, and don't let anyone else have it. And I while I trust Chaos Dementio, Crazy Cody, and a few other people in this usergroup, I think that giving ANYBODY the Smash Ball besides yourself is a bad idea. It's perfectly fine to somewhat trust a few people, but you should never fully trust anyone and place too much on their judgement. Nobody has better judgement for what is best for the site then Francis, and while I trust everyone here to a certain extent, and trust some people here quite a bit, I do not trust anyone here too much as to risk nearly everything, and Francis, I advise you to do the same. Heck, I don't even trust Francis 100%. Again, trust who you want, but do not trust anyone too much. I don't think you should trust anyone here with that sort of power, not even me, not even a mod, not anyone. Mod powers plus Ultimate Jail Keys plus the ability to almost never die and easily kill everyone equals a very bad situation for anyone you give all three of those things, even those you trust a lot. I wouldn't even trust myself with that kind of power. Reconsider, Francis. Make the Jail Keys overridable by you, don't give anyone a Smash Ball, and remember, never fully trust anyone.
Ultimario Mart!    
Elite Nerr
Francis

HP: 50 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:38 pm   Reply with quote

Well, look at this way... even if things get crazy, i can always hit the reset button.
Francis' Fort Garage Sale    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> DDoD SECRET HQ