digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Digibutter Clan
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming

Which Game?
Flyff
17%
 17%  [ 3 ]
Shattered Galaxy
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Maple Story
29%
 29%  [ 5 ]
Space Cowboy
29%
 29%  [ 5 ]
BOTs
11%
 11%  [ 2 ]
Rapplez
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 17

Mariology expert! :B
FaiDFlowright

HP: 90 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 4:30 pm   Reply with quote

Francis wrote:
Gaia Online will soon fall to digibutter.nerr anyways Wink

ahem...*cough cough*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

i like Gaia1 I didn't pay 20.00 for my avatar for nothing xP
McDidiles!    
See?
Popple

HP: 99 MP: 8 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 5:23 pm   Reply with quote

Gaia is pointless

Also who wants to move our clan to Pirates Online when it comes out?
Popple's Secret Hideout    
Yellow Magikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 6:21 pm   Reply with quote

Winged Spiky Goomba wrote:
Currently for me, Runescape is the best and maplestory is the worst.

PLEASE. Do not ask why.

It has something to do with a lost password... and that messed up Nexon.

Same, same. Of course, a lot of my friends like Runescape (don't ask why), so I tried it, and to my surprise, I liked it. I really don't have the attention span to try another MMORPG.
Pipe Land Goods    
Jolene
Legendary Mashine

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 1:13 pm   Reply with quote

Like someone said, we should have a Digibutter clan in each MMO. I play Flyff, I play Maple Story when Flyff isn't working ( Confused ), and I'm thinking about trying Space Cowboy, so I could join a Digibutter clan in all 3 of those MMO's.

I don't like Runescape too much, but those who do like Runescape could also have a Digibutter clan there. And I can't afford to pay for WoW, but those who can pay for it could also have a Digibutter clan there.

Et cetera.

Yay/nay?

Plus on Flyff, I also have all the items required to make a guild (at least they USED to be the items required to make a guild, I don't know if they changed it...) because I was going to make a Gema Gema Gang guild. o_o; If someone wants to use those items and I'll be in the Digibutter guild instead, feel free. I'm not on too much anymore cause I usually go here (XD) but just PM me or something and I'll go on... or something. o_O
Glitz Pit Souvenir Shop    
oar
Super Maiq the Liar

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 1:20 pm   Reply with quote

M'Aiq has a level 20 character in BOTs, but M'Aiq hasn't played it in the past few months...
Tamriellic Titles    
Yellow Magikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 1:27 pm   Reply with quote

No. Lets try to keep the new clans at a minimum; ever since Francis opened P.I.R.A.T.E., all these new clan ideas came flooding in.
Pipe Land Goods    
See?
Popple

HP: 99 MP: 8 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 4:16 pm   Reply with quote

I'm saying if we do do that we will have a guild in Maplestory, Space Cowboy, and Flyff. I have the resources to make one in Space Cowboy, I think, but not the others. Taking this into consideration I will need two others to step up and help me, see?
Popple's Secret Hideout    
jacking off
Small Sammer Guy

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 6:04 pm   Reply with quote

Jolene wrote:
Like someone said, we should have a Digibutter clan in each MMO. I play Flyff, I play Maple Story when Flyff isn't working ( Confused ), and I'm thinking about trying Space Cowboy, so I could join a Digibutter clan in all 3 of those MMO's.

I don't like Runescape too much, but those who do like Runescape could also have a Digibutter clan there. And I can't afford to pay for WoW, but those who can pay for it could also have a Digibutter clan there.

Et cetera.

Yay/nay?

Yay.
That is a good idea. We should have a clan in all since we all don't play the same thing.
However, Maplestory has so many worlds Shocked
Baby Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming